In India, a little girl died while playing hide and seek in her father’s garden. Bitten by a snake, he succumbed to his injuries.
It is a tragic story that took place in India. A five-year-old girl was playing hide and seek in her father’s garden when she was bitten by a snake. Rushed to North Dinajpur Raiganj Hospital, doctors were unable to rescue her and the girl died. Following this tragedy, more than forty snakes were found on the man’s property. The reptiles were herded into bags and released into a nearby forest.
Our colleagues from Mirror had already revealed a sordid story of the same type. Indeed, a six-year-old boy died after being bitten by a rattlesnake on a bike ride with his father and sister. On July 5, the boy had been placed in a coma and died. While cycling in Colorado in the United States, he stopped to get some water. Suddenly, the little boy collapsed and his skin turned purple. His father immediately ran to him, but didn’t have his phone. The family rushed to call for help.
In Australia, a little girl bitten in her bed
In Australia, another ten-year-old child was bitten twice by a snake. As she lay in bed, the one-meter-long reptile bit her. Known for its particularly toxic venom, it was captured. The girl was hospitalized in intensive care. Suffering from pain and nausea, her condition stabilized. The parents of this little girl saved her life by immediately carrying out first aid. “They started to pressurize, apply bandages and push away [l’enfant] snake keeping her as calm as possible”