Paris, September 21, 2022, 7:30 p.m. – Ecoslops, the cleantech that brings oil into the circular economy, announces its unaudited results for the first half of the current financial year, approved on June 30, 2022 by the Board of Administration during its meeting of September 21, 2022.
– Turnover of €8.9M, up 188%
– Positive Group EBITDA* of +€0.5m and +€1.2m excluding the Marseille unit in the ramp-up phase.
– In a tight energy market, relevance of the business model, more than ever adapted to the needs of energy independence and low carbon production
Operational highlights of the first half of 2022
– Doubling of the turnover of the Sines unit in Portugal to €6.8M with a record EBITDA of €2.4M, i.e. 35%
– Continuation of the ramp-up of the Marseille unit, which entered into production at the end of 2021, which achieved a turnover of €1.9 million over the half-year
– Completion in the first half of the construction (for delivery to Cameroon) of the first Scarabox, a modular waste oil treatment unit
Read the press release in full below (PDF)