Welcome back to The Linethe freddies are back and always more numerous! They are only waiting for one thing, a little sympathy or a few cartridges! The new season ofAfter the Fall (read our full test and that of the Quest 2 version) has just debuted for our greatest pleasure under the version number 1.3.35721. It is with joy that we find the snowbreed in winter clothes in a new mode, the “Horde” where, as the name suggests, you’ll have to survive and hook up with a slew of meat sacks on two news maps : “Junction” and “Highway”. But you will not be alone, consider calling on the many Harvest Runners from the lobby. More or less rare rewards can be unlocked every ten waveswhile the map of Revolverthe game’s new highly customizable weapon, will be accessible after completing the sixth batch. According to the studio Vertigo Gamesthis new weapon will show itself particularly effective against ice armor.
For the rest, the title receives many updates and fixes.
Floppy Disks, Skins, and Items
- Players will no longer lose their loadout on a Nightmare Wipe, as it was too punishing and tedious to create new loadouts. In the future, a more polished gate might be added, but for now everyone is welcome as soon as they complete all races on the main difficulty.
- Fixed maximum shotgun ammo capacity changing to 30.
- Increased Service Pistol damage from 55 to 60.
- Increased Arizona Falcon damage from 160 to 170.
- Increased base harvest cost of Device Charge from 100 to 250.
- Fixed message for Nightmare difficulty all reload types are allowed.
- The crafting machine now displays unlock requirements for your weapons when hovering over the weapon button.
- You can now change the color of your pointer by going to “Interface” in the Settings menu.
Small fixes and adjustments
- The rubber ducky and the videotape in the intro now have proper localization. It is also the same with the crafting tool in the armory.
- Potential fix for an issue where some doors locked with keycards would not always open for all players.
- You can now correctly replay the intro if the option to skip calibration is enabled.
- Headshots are now correctly processed for challenge skin unlocks.
- Player names now have the correct color when killing a special (plus a red name).
- Fixed an issue where the “Out of the Cold” achievement would not be rewarded even after replaying the intro.
- Unlock conditions for skins related to special zombie kills now correctly track zombie kills instead of damage done.
- You can no longer activate left-handed mode when playing in single controller mode. (DualShock 4/PSVR Aim Controller) – Visual change only;
- The MT47 charging handle is now correctly adjusted to be on the side of the weapon rather than on top.
- Temptations now have the same color as on PC VR.
The studio is planning a busy schedule for the months of March and April, as evidenced by this infographic.
In the program, enough to expand our arsenal, new skinsa newcomer to zombies covered with a large pustule, a new map for the pvp and another for the campaign.
Remember that a profile Quest Games Optimizer is available for the game in its version Quest.