After the Fall is a shoot of cooperative zombies in the middle of frozen Los Angeles and the season front runner has, so far, introduced a new type of enemy, the Skimmer, new maps, a horde mode and many new weapons. The recent update Shock & Awe still brings a slew of new content while announcing the end of the season front runner.
The patch notes are extremely numerous – you can find them all at this address -, but we have listed the most important ones below:
- New player skins (Galaxy, Danger, Magma, Flames);
- New weapons: Tommy Gun, shockwave devices to stun the hordes, warheads inflicting huge damage and a rage booster to improve our character and rate of fire for ten seconds;
- A new PvP map: The Tundradome Reserve;
- New Free-for-All mode;
- Overhauled how the LMG works;
- Various balancing;
- Bug fixes;
- Performance improvement ;
- Improved the stability of the version intended for the Meta Quest.
It is clear that the studio Vertigo Games is in the care of the players, but for how long and at what price? Will the next season also be free, or will it switch to the paid model? Wait and see. You can find our test of the game here and our opinion on the version Quest 2the.
Note that our team offers you an optimized game profile for After the Fall thanks to the app Quest Games Optimizer. Get better graphics without compromising on performance. If you haven’t taken the plunge yet, you can treat yourself to a Meta Quest 2 at the house of Bakerthe Fnac, Darty Where Amazon for €349.99.