Apple cider vinegar is THE miracle cure for healthy hair! It provides shine and helps against dandruff. We'll show you how to use the home remedy.
Whether against blemishes, oily skin, cellulite or when removing cornea – apple cider vinegar is the multitasker in the field of skin care. The cheap home remedy has also proven itself for the care of brittle, dull hair and a flaky, itchy scalp. Here we explain what the natural product can do and how to use it.
Apple cider vinegar for the hair – effect
- Apple Cider Vinegar cleans the hair more intensively than a conventional shampoo and removes even stubborn styling residues such as gel or hairspray.
- Clogged pores are cleaned by the vinegar, so that the Hair can grow healthy again.
- The apple cider vinegar stabilizes the pH of the hair and scalp, rinses the lime residues contained in the tap water from the lengths and conjures up a silky shine in dull, brittle hair.
- The acidity of the fruit vinegar helps Smooth hair fibers and fill gaps in the hair shaft. This way, split ends can be avoided and the hair becomes smoother and easier to comb.
- The acid contained in the vinegar has one disinfectant effect and kills bacteria and fungi.
- Apple cider vinegar also helps Dandruff and itchy scalp.
Apple cider vinegar against dandruff
Dandruff can be super easily reduced using apple cider vinegar.
You need this:
How to use the apple cider vinegar mix:
- Step: First heat the vinegar briefly on the stove, do not cook!
- Step: Now put the nettle leaves in a teapot and pour the hot apple cider vinegar over them. The hair with one silicone free shampoo to wash. These shampoos do not contain any silicone.
- Step: Leave to infuse for about 15 minutes and rinse hair and scalp with the broth. An optimal effect is achieved by a light massage of the scalp. Do not wash hair again and do not rinse out the apple cider vinegar mix! The smell of vinegar evaporates after a short time.
Here we have more home remedies for dandruff.
Apple cider vinegar against oily hair
The vinegar reduces sebum production and thus counteracts rapid greasing of the scalp.
- 100 milliliters of apple cider vinegar
- 200 milliliters of water
- A few drops Thyme oil
How to use apple cider vinegar:
- Step: Mix the vinegar with the water.
- Step: Now add the thyme oil and mix well (for example in a clean bottle).
- Step: In the meantime, wash your hair with a mild shampoo and then rinse with the vinegar-thyme mix. Again, please do not wash your hair again!
Apple cider vinegar for shiny hair
An acidic rinse with apple cider vinegar closes the cuticle and gives brittle, dull hair a new shine.
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- 1 liter of water
How to use the vinegar:
- Step: Mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with one liter of water.
- Step: Now pour the mixture over the head, scalp and lengths and massage in. Important: do not wash out!
- Step: Now let the hair air dry.
Alternatively, you can use a conventional one hair conditioner simply make an apple cider vinegar rinse. To do this, pour two teaspoons of vinegar into a glass of water and then over your hair and rinse thoroughly after three to five minutes. Here we have 7 tips to give your hair shine.
Apple cider vinegar for hair loss
If the pores are clogged, this can lead to hair loss. The vinegar can support hair growth and acts as a natural hair restorer.
- 30 milliliters of apple cider vinegar
- 60 milliliters of lukewarm water
How to use apple cider vinegar:
- Step: Mix the apple cider vinegar with the warm water.
- Step: Then the hair with a Caffeine shampoo wash and pour the conditioner over your head.
- Step: Massage the vinegar rinse with your fingertips and do not rinse out.
Extra tip: Instead of using apple cider vinegar, you can wash your hair with healing earth.
Video tip: This home remedy also helps against dandruff
Some links in this article are commercial Affiliate links. We mark this with a shopping cart symbol. Further information are available here.