After several weeks of silence, in particular because the development teams rested during this holiday period, DICE and EA will once again take care of Battlefield 2042, who really needs it. The number of players has indeed dropped drastically since the title was released in November 2021, largely due to the problems that persist, despite several major updates.
The developers recently returned to social networks on the next updates, which should be linked. Thereby, a first arrives this January 20 from 9 a.m., version 0.3.2. Less important than the one that will follow by the end of January, it still brings its share of fixes, particularly in terms of gameplay and optimizations. You can find the Battlefield 2042 update 3.2 patch notes below.
- Fixed that when leaving a party during matchmaking, the game would become unresponsive.
- Fixed that the first attempt to connect to EA servers after creating a new account was not working.
- Improved how the quit key works. Now it returns you to the correct screen.
- Fixed background music stopping while loading the map.
- Fixed a rare issue that occurred after landing with the wingsuit. Sundance damage was sometimes not recorded.
- Fixed occurrences of rubberbanding when running behind friendly players.
- Fixed a rare issue that caused you to be stuck in a bleeding-to-life state.
- Fixed various issues with climbing ladders, which would get you stuck in a state where you could fly away or lose control of your Specialist.
- Fixed soldier movement speed being impaired by nearby explosions if they crater.
- Removed camera shake and audio that would trigger unintentionally after small drops.
- Fixed weapons in gear crates sometimes receiving ammo from the previous weapon.
- Fixed an issue where if you were spotted while shooting, the spotting would take too long.
- Added multiple fixes to improve overall game stability.
- Fixed a rendering-related crash that could occur with AMD Radeon VIIs, when Sundance was visible on screen.
- Reflections from sniper scopes and SOFLAM are visible over a greater distance.
- Fixed an issue where passenger weapons would desync when the pilot turret rotated, preventing shots from registering when shooting an enemy.
- M1A5 and T28: improved effective range and reduced dispersion for grapeshot shells (pods).
- Reduced bullet dispersion (1.6 -> 1.1).
- Bullets lose power further (35 -> 40).
Battlefield Hazard Zone
- In Hazard Zone, fixed a black rectangle that appeared on the end of round screen when selecting Quit on the level progress screen.
- The Server Info tab remains displayed after selecting Refresh in the Portal Servers Browser.
- Fixed an issue with text overlapping when joining a Team Deathmatch game during the end of round sequence.
- Rules editor: the value “IsInventorySlotActive” correctly takes melee weapons into account.
- It is no longer possible to abuse certain administration commands.
Battlefield 2042 is available on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Series. You can get it while saving some money, thanks to our partner Instant Gaming, offering it to you on the following platforms:
- → €34.49 instead of €59.99, i.e. 43% reduction.
- → €85.22 instead of €89.99, i.e. 5% reduction.
- → €105.68 instead of €109.99, i.e. 4% reduction.
- → €64.99 instead of €79.99, i.e. 19% reduction.
- → €79.99 instead of €99.99, i.e. 20% reduction.
- → €95.39 instead of €119.99, i.e. 21% reduction.
- → €41.99 instead of €50, i.e. 16% reduction.
- → €17.19 instead of €20, i.e. 14% reduction.
One competition is organized with our partnerwhich allows you to leave with the video game of your choicefrom fifa credits or some V-bucks.
To participate, just click on the following link →!