Biomutant has not become the essential nugget that Experiment 101 and 505 Games hoped, but its original universe and hero still managed to allow it to find a place in the hearts of some movie lovers.Action RPG. It was decided to support it a little longer, thanks to versions next gen which have just been formalized and dated.
Biomutant will be available on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S on September 6, 2022and will offer shortened loading times, compatibility with HDR screens, use of the features of the DualSensea native resolution of up to 4K and a frame rate up to 60 fps. Concretely, on PlayStation 5, you will have the choice between 3 display modes :
- Quality : 30 fps in 4K;
- Unbridled quality : 40+ fps, average between 50 and 60 fps, dynamic resolution up to 4K;
- Performance : 60 fps stuck at 1440p.
And at Microsoftyou can choose between the modes:
- Quality : 30 fps in 4K (1440p on Xbox Series S);
- Unbridled quality : 40+ fps, average between 50 and 60 fps, dynamic resolution up to 4K (1440p on Xbox Series S);
- Performance : 60 fps stuck at 1440p (1080p on Xbox Series S).
Versions next gen will be sold for €39.99, but rest assured, if you already have Biomutant on a living room console, you can benefit froma next gen upgrade free from PS4 to PS5 or from Xbox One to Xbox Series X|S. The title is also available from €24.90 on the old generation, via Amazon.co.uk.
Read also: Embracer Group: 8 million Valheim and 1 million Biomutant, the profitable game in one week
|Favorite editor of your favorite editor since 2009, passionate about music that makes boom boom, follower of comic series of all kinds. I’ve played a little too much Pokémon in my life.|
|Follow me :|