- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3’s campaign is said to have taken 16 months of development time.
- This is apparently only half the development time that Modern Warfare 2’s campaign took.
- This fact could explain the shorter playing time compared to previous versions.
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 has officially been released and now allows all players to explore the new features of the shooter. If you’re still waiting for ranked mode to be released, you can take a look at the campaign in the meantime.
As Reddit user TheEternalGazed reports based on a report behind the paywall from Bloomberg, the development studio is said to have developed this campaign in just 16 months.
Short development time
The development time for the Modern Warfare 3 campaign apparently only took half of the time that the development team previously needed for the campaign of the previous title, Modern Warfare 2.
This fact, as well as the fact that the shooter was originally planned as an expansion (“DLC”), could explain the shorter playing time of the story mode compared to previous versions.
How extensive is your gaming knowledge?
Which famous film director worked on the “Medal of Honor” game?
In addition to the campaign, the new shooter also offers other game modes. Among other things, you can explore the new zombie mode alone or with friends or compete in multiplayer on 16 revised maps from Modern Warfare 2.
- ” Tip: The best VPN providers for more security and data protection
- » Buy balcony power plant: Comparison of the best solar systems
Don’t miss anything with this NETWORK WORLDNewsletter
Every Friday: The most informative and entertaining summary from the world of technology!