Carrefour: towards the renewal of Alexandre Bompard’s mandate – 03/23/2023 at 18:28
(CercleFinance.com) – Carrefour announces that its Board of Directors has unanimously decided to propose at the next General Meeting, on May 26, 2023, to renew Alexandre Bompard’s term of office in advance in order to align him with the duration of the ‘Carrefour 2026’ strategic plan. This mandate would thus be renewed for a period of three years, until the General Meeting of 2026.
In addition, in line with the strengthening of its powers in terms of governance, the Board of Directors has also decided to extend the role of the Independent Lead Director.
Finally, the Board of Directors changed the composition of its Committees:
– Mathilde Lemoine, who will lose the status of Independent Director at the 2023 General Meeting and will complete her term of office at the end of the 2024 General Meeting, is leaving the Audit Committee as well as the Compensation Committee, which she was responsible for presidency.
– Marie-Laure Sauty de Chalon, Independent Director, whose term of office will be renewed at the General Meeting of May 26, 2023, is leaving the CSR Committee and joining the Audit Committee.
– Stéphane Courbit, Independent Director, is appointed Chairman of the Compensation Committee.
– Stéphane Israël, Chairman of the Audit Committee and Independent Lead Director, becomes a member of the Remuneration Committee and the Strategy Committee.
– Arthur Sadoun, Independent Director, is appointed member of the