No offers currently available
The links shown above may not work if an ad blocker is used.
The Citroën ë-C3 seems well on its way to being one of the stars of the year 2024. The electric city car with a 320 km range is in fact available for pre-order from only €23,300, excluding an ecological bonus of €5,000 .
However, to display such a low floor price, Citroën has necessarily made some concessions on the standard equipment of the entry-level You finish. For example, you have to ignore the alloy rims, the central touch screen and the rear electric windows, or even the 60/40 split rear seat. Nothing surprising in itself at this level of range, but where the little Citroën disappoints is in the extension necessary to offer the only other finish in the catalog.
A particularly expensive move upmarket
Thus, the high-end Max version is priced at €27,800, or €4,500 more! The list of additional equipment is certainly long, but for comparison, you only need to add €1,500 to the Dacia Spring to move from its entry-level Essential finish (€20,800) to the top Extreme level (22,300 €). The list of additional equipment is certainly a little shorter than for the ë-C3, but the Spring Extreme also benefits from a more powerful engine than at the entry level.
The Citroën ë-C3 will be without competition for the moment, since the Dacia Spring should lose its bonus in 2024. Even in the high-end Max version, it remains far from the prices of a Peugeot e-208 for example, sold from of €34,850 excluding state aid. However, with the upcoming arrival of competing models such as the electric Renault 5, we can hope that Citroën will revise the ë-C3 range by being a little less greedy on the price of optional equipment.
Let us also remember that the chevron brand is planning an even more accessible version of its electric city car. The ë-C3 should therefore receive a smaller battery, for a range of around 200 km, allowing it to start at just €19,990 excluding bonuses.
Standard equipment for the Citroën ë-C3 You:
- Citroën Advanced Comfort suspension
- Air conditioner
- Cruise control with speed limiter
- Rear parking sensors
- Head-up display
- My Citroën Play
- Emergency Brake Assist (AFU)
- Active Lane Departure Warning System
- Recognition of speed limits
- Alert to the driver
- 6 Airbags
- Automatic lighting
- Front LED headlights
- Electric rearview mirror
- Complete 16″ pyrite cabinet
- Matte black wheel arches
- Rear spoiler
- One-piece folding row
Additional equipment of the Citroën ë-C3 Max:
- Citroën Advanced Comfort seats
- Automatic air conditioning
- Rear camera
- Automatic windshield wipers
- Rear electric windows
- Electrochromic interior rearview mirror
- Head-up display
- My Citroen Drive with 10” touch screen and wireless smartphone charging (3D navigation)
- Smart height lighting
- 3D Led rear light
- Electrically folding side mirror with defrost function
- Atacamite 17″ Alloy diamond cut
- Metropolitan Gray TEP Trim/Cloth Seats
- Driver’s seat height adjustment
- 60/40 split folding rear seat
- Front and rear skid plates
- Two-tone roof
- Roof rails
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Artificial leather steering wheel
- Free metallic color.