Even though let it die had had more than adequate success at the time, we did not imagine that the license would last. However, GunHo Online Entertainment and Supertrick Games revealed an unexpected sequel called Deathverse: Let It Die during a State of Play in October 2021.
The title was to be proposed in free-to-play starting spring 2022 on PS5 and PS4, and wants to mix the codes of survival and hand-to-hand combat in an original multiplayer experience. Good news: it can be tried as part of open beta Limited Time Open Beta: Destroy the Server! by the end of the month. The test version can already be downloaded and will extend over 2 short periods in Europe, Asia and North America to check the stability of the servers. The stress testing will take place on our continent from May 28 at 10 p.m. to May 29 at 4 a.m., then June 5 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m..
Presentation of the game
It has been centuries since the “Planetary Rage”, the unprecedented natural disaster that devastated the world in 2026. DEATH JAMBOREE, an ultra-violent reality show, is created to provide cathartic entertainment to a still traumatized humanity. Who will be the star? Who will be able to survive until the end and leave with glory and riches?
- Your PlayStation Network account ID will be collected when you participate in the test.
- The data collected will only be used to send the rewards to the participants after the official launch of the game.
- They will not be used for purposes other than those mentioned above. Your ID will be retained until the above purpose is met, then deleted when no longer needed.
- Please only take part in the test if you agree to these conditions.
- Beta test content and period are subject to change without notice.
- The tester will be responsible for the connection fees necessary to participate in the beta test.
- You will not be able to purchase items during the beta test.
- Gameplay may not always be smooth during the beta test.
- Beta test game data cannot be transferred upon official game release.
- Some functions that will appear in the final version of the game will be limited in the beta test.
- Data may be reset during the beta test.
- It is possible that the user interface, game balance or others will be changed in the final version of the game.
Ready to test this new free experience for PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4? Logically, if the servers hold up, we can hope for a launch of the official version in the following weeks.
|Favorite editor of your favorite editor since 2009, passionate about music that makes boom boom, follower of comic series of all kinds. I’ve played a little too much Pokémon in my life.|
|Follow me :|