In-article:

Defective kettle – smoldering fire in the apartment ended lightly

A smoldering fire ended happily on Thursday afternoon in an apartment in Gnadenwald. There were no injuries.

The cause of the smoldering fire, which started around 3:15 p.m., was probably a defective kettle connected to the power grid. Neighbors noticed heavy smoke and sounded the alarm. The volunteer fire brigades of Gnadenwald and Wattens used breathing apparatus to break into the apartment. They were able to extinguish the fire quickly. Luckily there were no injuries, the extent of the damage is still unknown.
source site-12