Lovers of dungeon rpg were able to have fun with the 6 Etrian Odyssey on Nintendo DS and 3DS. If you do not know the series and if its repetitiveness does not scare you, you will soon be able to discover or revisit the 3 founding episodes on Switch and PC via Steamas announced at the last Nintendo Direct.
Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection will indeed offer to browse Etrian Odyssey HD, Etrian Odyssey II HD And Etrian Odyssey HD with remastered graphics and soundtrack. For the comfort of players, we will have access to several difficulty modes and save slots, or even easier access to the monstrous codex, the quest log and the skill tree.
Continue the eternal adventure with the Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection!
Explore the memorable beginnings of a legendary RPG franchise with remastered versions of three timeless adventures that have seen generations of gamers embark on a journey of unforgettable discoveries, meticulous dungeon mapping, and expert party building to exploration and tactical combat! Play as the leader of a guild of adventurers and set out to hunt for lost treasures and forgotten secrets through the depths of a vast and sprawling labyrinth. Map your journey and your environment as you face enemies of all sizes in turn-based battles, return to the city to rest, sell your finds to improve your equipment and manage your group thanks to a wide selection of heroes which will allow you to optimize your team as you wish until you find the composition that will lead you to triumph!
Find in Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection:
- Unforgettable stories: Survive the vastness of a labyrinthine forest on the edge of a peaceful hamlet in Etrian Odyssey HD, soar to a castle suspended in the skies in Etrian Odyssey II HD, and set sail for a coastal paradise in search of a city swallowed up by the oceans in Etrian Odyssey III HD.
- Mapping via the Nintendo Switch™ touchscreen: chart your progress through the Labyrinth by drawing wall paths and placing icons to indicate the location of resources and story events
- Remastered graphics, a remastered soundtrack, and new mechanics to enhance your gaming experience, including multiple difficulty modes and multiple save slots
- Easy access to the Monstrous Codex, Quest Log and Skill Tree
- Total freedom to optimize your group: will you choose the combination of classes that will best help you progress through the Labyrinth, or the one that best suits your playstyle?
What should however scald the players, it is the price of this Etrian Odyssey Origins Collection : while each episode will be sold separately for €39.99, the bundle will obviously be offered at € 79.99 on Switch and PC … The release date of all this beautiful little world is scheduled for June 1, 2023.
|Favorite editor of your favorite editor since 2009, passionate about music that makes boom boom, follower of comic series of all kinds. I’ve played a little too much Pokémon in my life.|
|Follow me :|