This Wednesday, September 28, 2022, Genshin Impact Players Welcome Version 3.1 Through New Update. If you have not followed the news in recent days around the title, several novelties are introduced, such as new areas of Sumeru, three new characters, but also new dungeons, to name a few.
You can find the complete and detailed patch notes of Genshin Impact version 3.1 below, which will result in server maintenance lasting several hours. Note that new redemption codes will normally be added for a limited time.
Update 3.1 Patch Notes
New Areas – Sumeru
- Added new areas, namely “Hypostyle Desert”, Lower Setekh” and Upper Setekh”.
- Cyno (5 stars)
- Nilou (5 stars)
- Candace (4 stars)
- Garden of Infinite Pillars
- Scarlet Sands Threshold
- Mirage Altar
- Scarlet Sands Staff (Polearm)
- Key of Khaj-Nisut (One-Handed Sword)
- Aquamarine of Makhaira (Two-Handed Sword)
- Moonlight of Xiphos (One-Handed Sword)
- Wandering Evening Star (Catalyst)
- Spear of Seasonal Wind (Polearm)
- cataclysmic dragon
Adjustments and optimizations
- Reduced DMG inflicted when the Frozen Tree Boss skill “Ice Roll” continually hits the character after the character recovers from the paralyzed state
- Adjusted enemy skill DMG calculation (specific skill DMG of some enemies decreases by a small amount, while other enemy’s DMG remains unchanged.)
- Optimized some sand scatter effects for Eremites
- When moving from the 1st to the 2nd half in each room of the Spiraling Depths, items created by enemies and characters will be eliminated (This does not include any leftover orbs or elemental particles and fragments created by a Crystallization reaction)
- Adjusted and optimized the order of some items in the inventory
- Reduced the limit of some decorations in the Serenitheater
- After the version update, the purchase count of all products on the primary crystal recharge interface will be reset, so that everyone can enjoy the primary crystal bonus granted on the first purchase again.
- After the reset, you can get the first cooldown bonus for any value of primary crystals.
- Reload bonuses that have not been collected before the reset will not be stackable. After the reset, it will not be possible to get two double bonuses for each product, only one bonus will be given for each of them.
- Characters will no longer be able to use the photo function of the Paimon menu when attacked and in certain skill states (Daguerreotype is not affected);
- Optimized the animation of the Dendro icon when wishing for a Dendro character;
- Adjusted the reset interval for viparyas, it is now the same as crystal ore.
- Optimized the sound effects of some puzzle objects
- Optimized the sound effects of the “Ancient Lyre” gadget
- Optimized sound effects when defeating enemies and CRIT hits
- Optimized Japanese and Korean lines for some quests and optimized Korean lines for some NPCs
- Optimization of the lines in English in connection with certain objects
- Added the ability for certain characters to trigger the corresponding aftershocks in the desert environment
- Slight adjustment to the positions of NPCs Halva and Shahbandar;
- Adjusted the display of the Pulse of Discernment effect.
- Adjusted the speed of disappearance of footprints in the desert.
- Changed the title of the character getaway interface from “Story Quests/Getaway” to “Getaway”.
- Adjusted different types of ore in some locations in Sumeru area: Some magic crystal ores have been adjusted to crystal ores.
- Adjusted the size of collisions in some scenery;
- Adjusted the effects of the weaknesses of the enemy “Dragon of the Ruins” in its paralyzed state and when it does not absorb energy.
A competition is organized with our partnerwhich allows you to leave with the video game of your choiceof the fifa credits or some V-bucks.
To participate, just click on the following link →!