“Germany’s Next Topmodel”
That’s what Ida says about the sensational nude shoot
The GNTM news in the GALA ticker: Ida comments on controversial nude shooting.
The GNTM News 2023 in the GALA ticker
“Germany’s Next Top Model” 2023 – Dates & Facts
- The 18th season of “Germany’s Next Topmodel” started on February 16, 2023
- The show airs every Thursday at 8:15 p.m. on ProSieben
- Alternatively, viewers can access the show via the Joyn platform
- In 2023, the season started directly in Los Angeles, where the candidates have to run their first fashion show
- In 2023, too, the jury will consist of Heidi Klum and alternating guest jurors
March 27, 2023
Ida comments on controversial nude shooting
Last week, the “Germany’s Next Top Model” candidates took part in a comp card shoot. What they didn’t know beforehand: they have to strip down to do this. While Katherine, 20, found the task “really cool”, Anna-Maria, 24, was less enthusiastic. “When I found out that we were shooting half-naked today […]I was really confused, because I actually associate such a sedcard shoot with these typical basic clothes,” she said. Fans of the show also wondered on social media why the participants had to be half-naked for the recordings.
Crowd favorite Ida, 23, had a lot of fun during the shoot, as she now reveals to “Promiflash”. “The sedcard shooting wasn’t a problem for me at all. I feel very comfortable in my body and the team was very professional!”, she says. She is also proud to have landed her first job: a campaign shoot for Intimissimi. She enjoyed the day very much, but she didn’t want to rest on her laurels. “But that’s not a joker that I can use every week to get ahead. I would have to deliver for that,” emphasizes the Cologne native.
Last week’s GNTM news
Did you miss a show? You can read all “Germany’s Next Top Model” information in our news ticker.
Sources used: prosieben.de, promiflash.de