Always devoted to Grand Theft Auto Online despite the development of GTA VI, Rockstar Games did not, however, offer any major novelty for the multiplayer of GTA V since this summer. Heavy finally arrives, with a multi-part extension whose additions will arrive as early as December thanks to early updates.
She will show us around Blaine County in the south of San Andreas and will visibly have us collaborating with personal development moguls, to win even more money, cars and other goods. The next patch will also be accompanied by several improvements for the overall experiencewhether gains of GTA$ enhanced, simplified ways to navigate menus or missions, and even from ray tracing on next gen by choosing the new graphic mode Loyalty.
- Get faster access to your favorite iFruit contacts: select which contacts to show or hide via the interaction menu.
- The Benefactor Terrorbyte can be used to initiate Sell Business missions in all session types, including invite-only sessions.
- Complete Agatha’s Casino Story missions as a Solo Operator by visiting The Diamond Casino & Resort Management Office (these missions previously required at least 2 players).
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X will add ray-traced reflections (rendered in real-time on many surfaces) via the Loyalty Mode graphics setting.
- New vehicle purchases will arrive in your garage faster than before.
- Some custom weaponized vehicles can now be used in races: if applicable, weapons will be disabled outside of GTA races.
- Bikes will be added to the list of vehicles that can be requested from your personal garage when you call the mechanic.
- Players on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S can enjoy full access to Hao’s Special Works without having to complete the Hao Intro Run.
Completing Vehicle Cargo Sell Missions in Public Sessions will award a High Demand bonus, bringing this in line with all other trade activities, while payouts on Smuggler Sell Missions will be permanently tripled.
Get more of what you want faster with an overall increase in the GTA$ value of all Shark Cards. Starting today, all versions of Shark Cards have been increased by 20-25% when purchased directly in GTA Online or through one of the Virtual Shops. For special GTA+ Member Shark Cards, this is in addition to the current 15% GTA$ bonus.
These experience improvements and more will arrive alongside the next GTA Online update for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC, coming later this month. Wander the wild side of Blaine County in the first episode of a massive multi-part update that takes you all over southern San Andreas, featuring familiar faces and a new cast of misfit entrepreneurs on a mission to broaden the minds of the citizens of Los Santos, one trip at a time. Plus, expect a fleet of new vehicles, world events, contact missions and more.
Grand Theft Auto V is available from €15.99 on Amazon.co.uk.
|Favorite editor of your favorite editor since 2009, passionate about music that makes boom boom, follower of comic series of all kinds. I’ve played a little too much Pokémon in my life.|
|Follow me :|