Leather is a very practical material in many survival games and V Rising is no exception to the rule. Here’s how to make it.
After finally unleashing bloodthirsty vampires into his world, V Rising offers players the opportunity to create their own bloodline of vampires for their empire from scratch to the most impregnable and terrifying strongholds in the eyes of living creatures.
Achieving the throne is not easy and you will need many resources to develop your vampire and his kingdom. It will start by collecting everything you can get your hands on to quench your thirst for blood and power.
As you begin to gain power, leather will quickly become one of your priorities for just about everything. Essential for crafting, here’s how to get leather in V Rising.
How to make leather in V Rising
V Rising more or less sends you into its universe without further explanation, it’s up to you to get out of it. Suddenly, the manufacture of leather is not really the most instinctive thing in the world.
To make leather, you will need to unlock the Tannery which is obtained by defeating your rival, Keely the Frost Archera level 20 boss. By doing so:
- Return to your castle
- Select the Build menu (on B)
- Scroll down until you find the Tannery
- This one costs 8 planks and 160 pieces of animal skins
- Interact with your new Tannery and place your animal hides in the entry slot to make leather
- 1 piece of leather costs 16 animal skins
- Animal skins are obtained from dead animals that you hunt (we advise you to head to Farbane Woods to optimize your hunt.
So here’s everything you need to craft as much leather as you want in V Rising and start building your empire.
Looking for other guides? Feel free to take a look at our dedicated page to the game to discover the latest news.