Range LEGO Super Mario exists since 2020, with interactive objects that can appeal to the youngest as well as to collectors. After the memorable The Mighty Bowserthe character packs of the Series 6 and some expansion sets, LEGO has other products to offer in 2023.
He took advantage of Mario Day of the past week to introduce I’Battle at Bowser Skelet’s Castle Expansion Set (71423)a box containing a castle and the characters Bowser skeleton, avalave, Piranh’os plant, Goomb’os And Toad purple. It can of course be used alone with your little hands and your imagination, but to take advantage of its interactivity, you will need to have one of the starter packs (71360, 71387 Or 71403available from €49.99 per Fnac). Its release date is set for August 1, 2023 and it will cost the modest sum of €104.99.
Create a LEGO version of the Super Mario universe with the Battle at Bowser Skelet’s Castle Expansion Set (71423). Players explore the castle with LEGO Peach, LEGO Mario or LEGO Luigi (not included). Set includes Bowser’s jaw-shaped entrance, crane to free Purple Toad from prison and topple Bowser Skelet, seesaws to defeat Plant Piranh’os and Goomb’os, Avalave attack function, room sports, a secret entrance and room, and Key and Treasure Chest action bricks. Note: Starter Pack 71360, 71387, or 71403 required for interactive play.
This beautiful gift for children from 8 years old includes 5 LEGO Super Mario characters. Download the LEGO Super Mario app for building instructions, tips and more.
With LEGO Super Mario Starter Packs and Expansion Sets, fans expand, rebuild and create unique levels.
- Battle in Bowser Skelet’s Castle Expansion Set (71423) – Kids can recreate a iconic Super Mario location in the LEGO Super Mario brick universe for coin-collecting fun.
- 5 LEGO Super Mario characters – Bowser Skelet, an Avalave, a Piranh’os Plant, a Goomb’os and a Purple Toad.
- To the rescue – Explore the castle with LEGO Peach, LEGO Mario or LEGO Luigi (minifigures not included) and use the crane to break the Purple Toad out of jail and bring down Bowser Skelet.
- Build a Fun Level – Set includes Plant Piranh’os and Goomb’os, Avalave attack function, gym, secret entrance, strategy room, Key action brick and dice brick treasure chest action.
- GIFT FOR KIDS AGED 8 AND UP – Give this 1,321-piece set for a birthday or holiday to kids who already own a LEGO Super Mario Starter Pack (71360, 71387 or 71403), needed for interactive play.
- Transform and combine – Measuring over 27cm high, 46cm wide and 31cm deep in its base configuration, this modular set can be combined with other LEGO Super Mario sets.
- App-assisted construction – Download the LEGO Super Mario app for building instructions, creative ideas and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, see LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Stimulate kids’ creativity – Designed for solo or group play, collectible LEGO Super Mario sets grow and transform at will for ever-changing challenges, rewarded with digital coins.
- GREAT QUALITY – LEGO bricks meet the strictest industry quality standards, to ensure they fit together easily and securely.
- Safety first – LEGO elements are drop, heat, crush and twist tested, then analyzed to ensure they meet the highest safety standards.
The presentation ended with an interesting teaser: a product LEGO Super Mario with an interactive figure donkey kong will appear this summer, as part of a new starter pack or expansion. Something to delight the fans, but not their wallet…
|Favorite editor of your favorite editor since 2009, passionate about music that makes boom boom, follower of comic series of all kinds. I’ve played a little too much Pokémon in my life.|
|Follow me :|