Men’s jeans tested
As already mentioned, the brand name and price of the pants have no real impact on the quality of the pants. Well-known brands of jeans only scored “unsatisfactory” in the test. Unlike here in Germany (grade 6), this corresponds to grade 4 in the system of the test procedure. The following pants are not convincing:
- Levi’s 501 Original for around 100 euros
- Esprit jeans slim crafted quality for around 60 euros
- D-Strukt Slim from Diesel for around 150 euros
But not all tested men’s jeans perform so poorly. test winner with the rating “very good” is the.
Women’s jeans tested
The picture is a bit more mixed for women’s jeans. Here, the first place is taken by a rather expensive branded pair of jeans, but not only brands but also fast fashion models do worse here. The following models are not convincing in the test:
- Gen Jeans Mid Waist Straight by Pepe Jeans for around 90 euros
- Denim Collection Mid Rise Skinny Fit from Zara for around 30 euros
- Paris Jeans Skinny High Waist by Chicoreé
test winner with the rating “good” is the women’s model.