A first content update has already made it possible to find Daisy, MaskassStadium desert ruins and knight equipment in Mario Strikers: Battle League Football last July. As announced last week during the Nintendo Directwe now welcome the DLCs free Wave 2introduced by a 1.2.0 update launched yesterday.
In the program, Paulina, Diddy KongStadium Planetoidthe outfit Barrela Striker Ranking to assess your level of online play and adjustments to the gameplay. the changelog complete is available below.
Worm. 1.2.0 (released September 21, 2022)
- Pauline was added as a playable character.
- Diddy Kong was added as a playable character.
- Planetoid has been added as a stadium.
- Barrel has been added as equipment.
- Leaderboard Striker has been added to the main menu. Compete by raising your Skill Score for a pre-determined period of time which varies based on your results in Online Matches (excluding Matches Against Friends).
- The following content has been added to Club Strikers:
- You can now customize supporters in the stadium. Access this option by selecting Club Management → Stadium → Supporters.
- You can now use coins to watch fireworks and confetti when you score a goal or win a match. Access this option by selecting Club Management → Celebrations.
- The functioning has been adjusted so that ORDI teammates mark their opponents faster.
- The character order has been adjusted when the player switches characters.
- Charge time for perfect free passes and perfect lobbed free passes has been adjusted.
- The number of coins and tokens you get based on the outcome of a match has been increased.
- A change was made to a rule stating that a club cannot participate in season matches if no member of the club has gone online for 90 days; the number of days is now 30.
- The number of blocks? Thrown to the losing team at kick off has been changed from 2 to 1 when the difference between the scores is 2.
- The matchmaking system in online matches has been adjusted.
- Other game balance fixes and adjustments have been made to improve playability.
Mario Strikers: Battle League Football is available from €44.49 on Amazon.co.uk.
Read also: TEST Mario Strikers: Battle League Football, it lacks madness…
|Favorite editor of your favorite editor since 2009, passionate about music that makes boom boom, follower of comic series of all kinds. I’ve played a little too much Pokémon in my life.|
|Follow me :|