In-article:

Métropole de Lyon An apartment catches fire next to the town hall of Vaulx-en-Velin


Shortly after 8 p.m., smoke began to be noticeable to passers-by in an apartment at 12, rue Maurice-Audin. On the first level of this five-storey building, next to the town hall, the flames quickly replaced the black plume.

All the residents then evacuated the homes. The firefighters quickly went to the scene and managed to extinguish the fire after long minutes. “Big flames came out of the balcony, the apartment must be screwed up”, comments a local resident, Mohammed, who witnessed the scene.

After the firefighters checked, the neighborhood was able to return to their homes, with the exception of the residents where the disaster occurred.



Source link -124