Mission in Axams – Tyrolean fights fire in his father’s kitchen (80)

Fire alarm on Tuesday morning in the Tyrolean Axams (Innsbruck-Land district): A fire broke out in the kitchen of an 80-year-old. The senior’s son (52) was able to prevent worse thanks to his swift action. nobody got hurt

The fire broke out shortly before 11 a.m. in the 80-year-old’s apartment, which is located on the ground floor. “At this point, everyone in the house was on the first floor when they suddenly noticed the smoke. The 52-year-old son immediately checked the father’s apartment, noticed the fire and made an emergency call, “the police said.

Pan with fat on the stove
The 52-year-old was able to successfully fight the fire with a handheld fire extinguisher. The Axams volunteer fire brigade, which was alerted, finally only carried out post-fire extinguishing work. Initial surveys showed that the fire started from a pan with fat that was placed on the stove, it was said.

Fortunately, nobody was injured. The amount of damage incurred cannot yet be quantified. The Axams fire brigade with 47 members and five vehicles, the ambulance and the police were in action.

source site