Chocolate recipe for Nutella fans
Are you looking for a juicy chocolate cake that can be made with little effort? Then our Nutella cake is just right for you! The dough is made quickly and the rest of the work is done by the oven.
With this Nutella cake you can easily satisfy your cravings for chocolate – and the preparation is also absolutely uncomplicated, because you probably already have most of the ingredients in stock at home. All you have to do is allow some time for baking, but it's worth it: The result is a soggy chocolate cake with a consistency reminiscent of brownies.
You need these ingredients for the Nutella cake
- 6 eggs
- 50 g powdered sugar
- 200 g butter
- 150 grams of sugar
- 1 P. vanilla sugar
- 250 g Nutella
- 200 g flour
- ½ P. baking powder
- Fat for the shape
- 100 g chocolate couverture
Preparation time: 75 minutes
Nutella cake: step-by-step preparation
- First separate the eggs. In a bowl, beat the egg white with the powdered sugar to form the egg whites and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C fan oven.
- Mix the egg yolks, butter, sugar and vanilla sugar until foamy, then add the Nutella, flour and baking powder and mix into a batter. Finally, carefully fold in the egg whites so that a smooth mass is formed.
- Pour the dough into a greased springform pan (Ø 26 cm) or lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven for about 60 minutes. Cover the Nutella cake with baking paper halfway through the baking time so that it doesn't get too dark.
- Use the stick sample to test whether the cake is done. Let cool and remove from the mold. Melt the couverture in a water bath, spread it on the Nutella cake and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This is how you can refine your Nutella cake
You can of course modify the recipe for the Nutella cake to suit your taste. If you prefer to leave out the chocolate icing, you can simply dust the cake with powdered sugar. As a present for a child's birthday it is a good idea to have him to decorate with colored sprinkles or chocolate drops. For more variety, you can add cherries or chopped nuts to the dough, for example. And if you still lack the Nutella taste, you should try the following topping: Mix 75 grams of Nutella with 125 grams of cream cheese and spreads the mixture on the cake after baking – to melt away!
You can find more recipes for chocolate cake, Nutella cookies and brownies here. Have fun baking!