On Tuesday evening – kitchen fire got out of control: large-scale operation

A kitchen fire in a single-family house in Saalfelden-Marzon developed into a major fire on Tuesday evening – the house fell victim to the flames.

“Thank goodness nobody was injured,” says Wolfgang Hettegger from the Saalfelden volunteer fire brigade, which was deployed with 100 people. The house owner (45) and her son (21) were able to save themselves – they were brought to the Zell am See hospital with suspected smoke poisoning. A fire watch was set up, and the B311 had to be repeatedly closed at short notice during the extinguishing work.
source site-12

Leave a Reply