Pancakes without flour: the ingredients
Preparation time: 20 minutes
For four servings you need:
- 4 eggs
- 250 ml milk
- 100 g curd
- 1 p. Vanilla pudding powder
- Bake oil
Prepare pancakes without flour
- Place the eggs, milk, curd cheese and pudding powder in a bowl and use a hand mixer to mix the ingredients into a dough.
- Put some oil or alternatively a little butter in a pan and heat it on the stove.
- Now put the pancake batter in portions and bake the pancakes on medium heat from both sides until they have a golden brown color. You have to be careful when turning, as they easily fall apart.
- Then you can spread the pancakes without flour. They taste particularly delicious with applesauce, cinnamon and sugar, chocolate sauce or compote.
Tip: To improve the binding of the pancakes, you can stir some fine oatmeal or oatmeal under the dough.
Banana pancakes without flour
As an alternative to the curd pancakes, you can also prepare the dough with bananas. For this you need the following ingredients:
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- Bake oil
- Crush the bananas with a fork.
- Mix the bananas, eggs and almond flour in a bowl using a hand mixer.
- Heat the oil or butter in a pan and add the batter for the pancakes in portions without flour. Sear briefly on both sides.
Tip: If present, the almond flour can also be replaced with protein powder.
If you are looking for more pancake recipes, here are a few ideas for you: Try our pancakes for a sumptuous breakfast on the weekend, for example! Or how about a sweet variant in the form of apple pancakes? We also have a recipe for vegan pancakes and a large selection of crepes – we wish you a good appetite!