This eyebrow trend conjures up beautiful and full brows
Full and thick eyebrows – a dream of many women. With Powder Brows this wish becomes possible! You can find out what the eyebrow trend is all about here.
What are powder brows?
Eyebrows accentuate our eyes and contour our face. Unfortunately, we are not always blessed with full, thick brows: This can be due to plucking errors, deficiency symptoms, hormonal changes, illnesses, medication or hair roots damaged by cosmetics. But often we just want to emphasize our eyebrows a little more. Here you can use the eyebrow pencil or eyebrow powder if you don’t necessarily want to undergo microblading. But there is another option for full brows that has sparked a new eyebrow trend for a while: We are talking about the so-called powder brows.
Powder Brows are one of the techniques with permanent make-up. It is an application technique of permanent color that conjures up even and thick eyebrows. A fine nano-needle (similar to a tattoo machine) is used, with the help of which the permanent make-up is stabbed under the eyebrows. As a result, there are no hard lines, but small dots that offer soft shades. The result: eyebrows that look like they were powder used – hence the name Powder Brows. The treatment is offered in good cosmetic studios.
How long do powder brows last?
Powder brows can last up to two years. Some users even report a shelf life of up to three years. Often, however, a follow-up treatment is applied after a while so that the color stays fresh. Basically you have to keep in mind that the durability of the Powder Brows depends on the Regeneration speed and the condition of the skin. The shelf life can be reduced, especially with oily skin and young skin.
Difference between powder browsing and microblading
Both powder browsing and microblading are permanent make-up techniques.
Differences in use:
- Both Powder Brows the color pigments are stuck into the skin with a needle to get a shading let develop. Treatment for powder brows is often experienced as less painful than microblading.
- At the Microblading on the other hand, a blade (a kind of small scalpel) is used, with which fine lines are scratched into the skin and these are filled with color. The tiny hairs are practically traced during microblading, which is often experienced as painful. This technique can also remain visible for up to two years, depending on the nature of the skin.
Differences in the result:
- The result scores Microblading with his naturalness: Here, bald spots are filled – the brows look natural.
- Powder Brows on the other hand cause one stronger contrast (especially for light skin types). You see They see much more expressive and look as if the eyebrows have been made up. Over time, however, they also become a little softer in intensity.
- Summary:While microblading tries to imitate the natural hairs, the brows are intensified with powder brows.So it all depends on what effect you want to achieve!
Tip: In some beauty salons, combined methods of both techniques are also offered in order to obtain full brows with a combination of hair drawing and shading.
What should you watch out for with Powder Brows?
- Some people may be allergic to the paints used. Your cosmetic studio should inform you about this beforehand. If you have any concerns, an allergy test is a good idea before treatment.
- Your studio should also give you detailed advice on the shape and color of your eyebrows.
Powder Brows costs
The prices for the Powder Prows are depending on the cosmetic studio. Prices between 300 and 600 euros are normal (the same applies to microblading). Inquire whether a follow-up treatment is already included in the price.
Reading tip: Here you will also find out how you can naturally thicken your eyebrows, what fluffy brows and soap brows are all about.
If you would like to exchange ideas with others about the latest beauty trends, take a look at ours Community!