Hospitalized after anaphylactic shock
Anaphylactic shock for the second time in her life: Romina Palm had to go to the hospital.
Romina Palm (24) had to go to the hospital. The former “Germany’s next top model” candidate had suffered an anaphylactic shock. In a Instagram story, the influencer informed her followers about the allergic overreaction on Monday.
Palm posted a photo showing her in a hospital bed. An IV needle is stuck in her right arm. “The reason why nothing came from me today,” wrote the model to the picture. Normally, the model reports to his fans every day.
For the second time in her life allergic shock
According to Romina Palm, she had a wonderful evening before she “suddenly got an anaphylactic shock”. “The second time in my life, with the same symptoms,” she suffered this immune reaction. She did not explain exactly what the symptoms were.
Romina Palm thanked the rescue service, who took care of her “well”. Even now in the hospital she is being well cared for. She added an emoji of a connected heart to the text.
This is anaphylactic shock
Anaphylactic shock is the most severe form of an allergic reaction of the immune system to foreign proteins. It can lead to organ failure and fatal circulatory collapse.
Anaphylactic shock can be triggered by intolerance to food or medication. Insect bites can also cause this severe physical reaction.