The first game announced during the Meta Quest Gaming Showcase been Amigo’s Sambathe mythical rhythm game with maracas which, in the 2000s, delighted arcade and Dreamcast players.
Get ready to shake your maracas when Samba de Amigo comes to VR this fall. Colorful and cute, the original rhythm game Samba de Amigo became a phenomenon when it hit arcades in 1999 and became one of the best reasons to own a SEGA Dreamcast a year later. Now, over two decades later, a brand new entry in the Samba de Amigo series seems like a natural fit for VR. Dance to hit songs from the world’s best genres with your monkey friend Amigo, strike a pose or two and make your day a little brighter.
Rise and shake ’em center stage in this vibrant and colorful rhythm action game with smooth controls that make gameplay fun for everyone.
- Groove to 40 hit songs from the world’s most popular genres, with more coming as post-launch DLC!
- Test your technique in a variety of mini-games and challenges.
- Flaunt that style by customizing your character with unique costumes and accessories.
- Hit the dance floor and play online in World Party mode.
- Show the world what you’ve got by participating in online leaderboards.
Some editor screenshots:
Meet on the shop Meta Quest to preorder Amigo’s Samba before its release this fall.