(Boursier.com) — Appointed Chief Executive Officer by the Board of Directors following the General Meeting of May 23, 2023, Slawomir Krupa sets up the new Group Management team Societe Generale.
Effective as of May 24, the new Management team led by Slawomir Krupa is made up of two Deputy Chief Executive Officers, Philippe Aymerich and Pierre Palmieri, and a newly created Executive Committee.
This Department, with all Societe Generale employees, has the mission of continuing the Group’s development in the service of its 25 million customers in France and abroad, by contributing in a resolute and responsible manner to the objectives of sustainable development. .
The strategic and financial roadmap will be presented to investors on September 18 during a Capital Market Day to be held in London.
As announced on March 9, Management has defined three priority objectives:
– efficient allocation and use of capital;
– the quality of execution of the Group’s long-term roadmap and, as of now, of all the strategic projects in progress: implementation of the new SG retail bank in France, development of Boursorama, integration of LeasePlan by ALD, finalization of the joint venture with AllianceBernstein and deployment of the ESG strategy,
– structural improvement in the operational performance and profitability of the Societe Generale Group.
Slawomir Krupa, Chief Executive Officer of the Societe Generale group, said: “In opening this new chapter in the long history of the Group dating back almost 160 years, I above all feel a great responsibility towards our employees, our customers and our shareholders. I am aware of the challenges but also of the many opportunities to come. Our mission is to serve our clients and support their projects with passion, professionalism and commitment. They deserve the best. the same goes for our shareholders, and their capital entrusted to us. We must constantly strengthen and preserve their confidence. The whole of society, and the environment in which we operate, deserve from us the application of the highest standards. higher standards of conduct and accountability while ensuring the positive impact of our activities. This is our commitment to me and my team.”
The new management team
The new General Management is made up of Slawomir Krupa, Chief Executive Officer, two Deputy Chief Executive Officers, Philippe Aymerich and Pierre Palmieri, and a new Executive Committee made up of women and men recognized for their professionalism in their field:
– Anne-Christine Champion, co-Director of Global Banking and Investor Solutions activities
– Anne-Sophie Chauveau-Galas, Director of Human Resources
– Marie-Christine Ducholet, Director of the SG network in France
– Claire Dumas, Chief Financial Officer
– Alexandre Fleury, co-Head of Global Banking and Investor Solutions activities
– Delphine Garcin-Meunier, Director of Mobility, Retail Banking & International Financial Services
– Stéphane Landon, Risk Director
– Laura Mather, Chief Operating Officer
– Laetitia Maurel, Communications Director
– Grégoire Simon-Barboux, Chief Compliance Officer.