(Photo credits: Adobe Stock – )
PARIS, May 23 (Reuters) – The stocks to follow on Monday on the Paris Stock Exchange and in Europe:
*SANOFI SASY.PA – The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on Friday gave the green light to the use of Dupixent in the treatment of erosive esophagitis, an allergic inflammation of the esophagus.
* ACCOR ACCP.PA announced Friday after the general meeting of shareholders that no dividend would be paid this year for the 2021 financial year.
* I2PO announced Friday that at the end of the regulatory period for share buyback requests, it had with Deezer the minimum liquidity necessary to implement their merger project.
* SIEMENS ENERGY ENR1n.DE announced on Saturday to offer 4.1 billion euros, or 18.05 euros per share, to buy the balance of the capital of SIEMENS GAMESA SGREN.MC which he does not yet own, in order to simplify the shareholding structure of the Spanish company. nL5N2XD0GE
* KINGFISHER KGF.L – The British retail group, owner of Castorama and Brico Dépôt in France, among others, confirmed its annual results targets based on the good performance of demand, its quarterly sales posting an increase of 16, 2% like-for-like compared to the corresponding period of 2019, before the pandemic.
* ASTRAZENECA AZN.L has announced that it has received the green light from the European Union to use its COVID-19 vaccine as a booster for adults.
* HSBC suspended the head of its responsible investment business pending the findings of an internal investigation after it found central banks’ and financial authorities’ assessment of climate change risks to be exaggerated.
* PUBLICIS PUBP.PA – Morgan Stanley lowered its recommendation to “underweight” against “online weight” and lowered its price target to 48 euros against 54 euros.
(Written by Claude Chendjou and Marc Angrand, edited by Matthieu Protard and Kate Entringer)