Motivation and variety
Doing something good for your health is always good, especially if you also have fun doing it, because from the age of 25 the body begins to lose muscle mass. Means: body fat accumulates more easily. Reason enough to start with your own fitness and muscle building.
Strength training is a sensible thing that you can do at home but also in the gym to actively keep your body fit and to strengthen your overall movement and posture. Always and wherever you can best motivate yourself to train.
If you now think that it is already too late for you, you are wrong, because to start with fitness it is never too late and exercises for a defined muscle building and for some weight loss do no harm. The good thing about strength training at home is that it also gives you the opportunity to do many exercises with equipment, but also without equipment, and it also saves money in the long term that you might otherwise have spent on the gym.
The more you do your training and the associated exercises, the more you benefit from your physical fitness and your positive body and self-esteem.
With time you get Weight training at home Routine, try to keep up with your training and every now and then also look for incentives for new exercises in order to ensure variety and no boredom in your strength training at home.
Reasons for strength training
- You train and live healthier as a result.
- Excuses like "It's wet outside, too cold, etc." to avoid the exercises don't count anymore.
- Your training will make you more disciplined.
- Your body and your fitness change positively and you feel better and more comfortable.
- You become more active and excited to always be able to watch the progress of your body.
- You get a better and new feeling for your own body.
- You appear more confident.
- You can perform better than before and build strength.
- You gain respect and recognition.
Strength training at home: effective exercises
With strength training at home, you can finally save yourself a trip to the gym. Even better: No rain in the world will spoil your desire for a workout, because you no longer have to go out for the exercises at home to promote muscle growth and to train your strength and endurance.
In the following exercises, the entire body is trained. In addition to the abdomen, legs, buttocks and back. Expensive equipment does not play a role in your strength training at home. Just one Exercise mat you need for your strength training. With the help of Dumbbells you can change the effectiveness and severity of some exercises. But as a beginner, it is enough if you only train with your own body weight, because this is unusual for your body and exhausting enough at the beginning.
Training hard always pays off, you will see your strength training at home does a lot, especially your fitness and your body will more than benefit from it.
Important in advance:
- Perform strength training slowly and in a controlled manner at home. You can still improve your performance over time as long as you continue to do the exercises properly.
- Repeat the exercises between ten to 15 times with three passes each. B. 3 x 10 crunches. You take a one-minute break between each new round.
- Depending on how safe you feel in the exercises, you can also do them with the dumbbells and look for additional exercises.
- Do your strength training at home. Your body will thank you.
Exercise 1: Squats
Exercised muscles: thigh and buttock muscles
- Stand shoulder-width apart with your back straight and slowly kneel.
- Hold the position for a few seconds and come back to the starting position. Then you repeat the exercise. This promotes muscle growth in the thighs and buttocks.
2nd exercise: Crunches
Exercised muscles: the entire stomach
- Lie on your back, hands on your ears, and raise your legs. Your upper body is tilted forward towards your knees, your stomach tense.
- Now lift your legs with your own physical strength and without swing and bring your knees to the upper body.
- Then lower your knees and upper body again, but without completely putting them down and repeat the exercise. And the muscle building for a flat stomach starts!
3rd exercise: pool bridge
Exercised muscles: thigh and buttock muscles and lower back
- Lie flat on your back, your arms lying relaxed next to your torso.
- Place your legs hip-width apart and lift your pelvis so that the body forms a straight line. The stomach, back and buttocks are tense throughout the exercise.
- Hold the position for a few seconds, then lower your pelvis again without putting it down completely and push it straight up again.
4. Exercise: mountaineers
Exercised muscles: the whole body
- Go into some kind of push-up position. Your arms are below your shoulders, your back is straight, and your legs are straight.
- Now alternately pull your left and then your right knee up to your chest, as if you were putting one in front of the other leg while mountaineering. Only your toes touch the floor. With this exercise you train your whole body.
Exercise 5: push-up
Exercised muscles: core muscles
- Lie on your stomach. Your legs are stretched, your palms are level with your chest and your fingers point forward.
- Now push your upper body up. Your back stays straight during the exercise.
- Then slowly lower your upper body again without placing it on the mat and then push it straight up again. The perfect exercise for strength training at home!
Exercise 6: Reverse Fly
Exercised muscles: upper back
- Lie on your stomach. Extend your arms, your feet are on the tips of your feet.
- Now lift your arms and upper body up and pull your elbows back so that there is a right angle between shoulder and elbow.
- Lower your arms and upper body again without touching the floor. Repeat the exercise. An exercise that everyone likes to do for their fitness!
Exercise 7: Planks
Exercised muscles: the whole body
- Lie on your stomach. Your elbows are just under your shoulder.
- Then push yourself up off the floor so that your body forms a straight line.
- Hold the position for at least 30 seconds. The best exercise for building muscle in the whole body!
Weight training at home with equipment
Are you looking to expand your strength training at home with suitable equipment and make your training even more effective? Then these devices are just right for you and your fitness:
Fitness tracker: With heart rate measurement, you can better track your calorie consumption, optimize training and uncover health trends. The fitness tracker conveniently shows you your calorie consumption and the steps you have taken during the day, even during and after your strength training at home. A great device for everyone who would like to keep an eye on their fitness.
Kettlebells: If you bring kettlebells into your strength training at home, you can train your strength and endurance, speed, flexibility and coordination. The kettlebells can be installed quickly and easily in various exercises.
Resistance band: With the all-round talent among the devices you can train almost everything, whether tri or biceps, back, legs, buttocks or shoulders. The resistance band is super easy to use in strength training at home.
Exercise ball: Exercise balls are particularly suitable for exercising muscle in the stomach at home or for maintaining a healthy posture with the body while working.
Push-up handles: Push-up grips are for everyone who has problems or little strength in their wrists, a super gentle alternative for exercises such as push-ups, which are often done at home in strength training.
Vibrating plate: The vibration plate activates the underlying muscles in the body during strength training at home and reduces body fat.
Blackroll: A blackroll is a miracle and remedy for tension and sticking of the muscles or fascia. A popular device – even away from strength training at home.