the first patch of TFT 7.5 set arrives with its small changes planned for the meta, while Kai’ Sa is in the spotlight for the skins. Before going into details, here are the skins that will be available with this update.
Now, the list of elements that change, concerning the gameplay of the game, can be found below, in the TFT patch notes 12.18.
With the changes to Cosmic type, the quality of Cosmic Orbs will improve with each Star Level gain of your Cosmic units. We’re also taking advantage of this change to buff the type. The Cannoneer type burns everything down a bit too quickly, so we’re bringing a large nerf to Cannoneer 4 and a smaller nerf to Cannoneer 6, which is harder to hit. This should weaken the Blackwing Gunner comp, which was overpowered due to the majority of Graves’ damage being generated by these cannonballs. . So we’re buffing underperforming Lightscale items to strengthen the type and even out the power distribution of items. In case those buffs aren’t enough, we’ll also give Jax some love later.
- Now only the star level of unique units influences the quality of cosmic orbs. If the player accumulates several identical 3-star units at 1 range, only the first obtained increases the quality of the orbs.
- The quality of Cosmic Orbs now increases with each Star Level gain of your Cosmic units (rather than specific “steps” of accumulated Star Levels). This means that the average quality of orbs is now higher. Components and complete objects may appear earlier.
- Cannoneer Cannonball attack damage percentage: 150/300/475% ⇒ 150/250/450%
- Dragonmancer Bonus HP: 250/600/900/1200 ⇒ 250/600/800/1000
- Dragonmancer bonus power: 18/30/50/75 ⇒ 18/30/50/70
- Mage Potency Buff/Debuff: 75/100/125/150% ⇒ 80/110/140/170%
- Enraged Unit Attack Speed: 50/100/175/250% ⇒ 50/100/150/250%
- Lightscale Item, Crown of Champions – Charge Time: 6 sec ⇒ 5 sec
- Lightscale Item, Determined Investor – gold granted: 10 ⇒ 15
- Lightscale Item, Gem Too Big – Units per gold: 3 ⇒ 2
- Lightscale Item, Staff of the Aurimancer – Trigger chance: 33% ⇒ 40%
- Lightscale Item, Staff of the Aurimancer – Base power and mana: 15 ⇒ 20
- Lightscale Item, Magnate’s Mail – Base Health: 200 ⇒ 350
UNITS: TIER 1
- Wukong Crush attack damage percentage: 165/180/195% ⇒ 185/200/230%
UNITS: TIER 2
The vertical compositions of Lagoon units encounter some difficulties (and I’m not saying that just because we are contesting my omnipotence in each game). This comp is mostly played as a raise comp with many (potential) carries at low cost. To give this guy a little more pep, we’re bringing some buffs to his flagship units that deserve to see their star level increase! Lux’s good to equip with items, but his cast animation is too slow . We are therefore speeding up this animation (which is all the more beneficial for double casts of the Mage type), but we are also reducing its fixed damage to compensate for this small availability buff.
- Aphelios Attack Speed: 0.75 ⇒ 0.7
- Kai’Sa Groundswell Damage: 35/55/75 ⇒ 40/60/85
- Lux’s Cosmic Shard animation is now slightly faster.
- Lux Cosmic Shard Damage: 350/425/575 ⇒ 325/400/500
- Cosmic Shard now follows a straight line after hitting the first target.
- Zac Unstable Current Heal: 200/220/270 ⇒ 220/250/300
UNITS: TIER 3
The Nunu Dracomancer comp quickly made a name for itself among the most powerful comps. These changes to Nunu, along with the previous Dragonmancer-type nerfs, should weaken this comp quite effectively. Zippy is jumping on people all over the Convergence, but he gets so excited he tends to miss his target. This aiming bug has been fixed so that Zippy’s Assault Roll targets a victim more consistently.
- Nunu Ravenous damage amp as true damage: 33% ⇒ 20%
- Greed’s amplified damage is no longer multiplied by the damage amplification granted by Giantslayer.
- Volibear Merciless Storm 3rd Attack Damage: 110/155/215 ⇒ 125/175/240
- Zeri Hydrocuter Laser Damage: 160/240/420 ⇒ 200/300/475
- Zippy – Bugfix: Zippy’s Assault Roll now hits its target more reliably.
- Zippy Attack Damage: 80 ⇒ 85
UNITS: TIER 4
Daeja attack damage reduced to 0 to remove its synergy with Whispering Emblem. However, this Emblem was causing problems for other units, so we tossed it in the trash (like you would throw away your mouse after a Dragonmancer Yasuo finisher). Now that this Emblem is a thing of the past, we are returning Daeja to its previous form, which is easier to equip with items. (We decided to call it Daejavu.)
- In addition, we buff the Dragons in bad shape in order to be able to favor my favorite vertical composition: the Black Wings composition! LONG LIVE THE DRAGONS!
- Daeja – REWORKED: Daeja now deals physical damage with Passive Flurry Barrage and can equip attack damage items like Doomblade and Runaan’s Hurricane.
- Daeja Attack Damage: 0 ⇒ 20
- Daeja Flurry Passive Barrage Damage: 40/60/180 ⇒ 25/40/150
- Shi Oh Yu Jade Form Damage Reduction: 15/20/50% ⇒ 20/25/50%
- Shi Oh Yu Jade Form Attack Damage Percentage: 230/250/1000% ⇒ 250/275/1000%
- Sohm Tidal Blossom Vortex Damage on 3rd cast: 275/375/1500 ⇒ 300/420/1500
- Swain Percentage of health missing from Dragon Master’s Decree healing: 11% ⇒ 12%
UNITS: TIER 5
Here’s another buff for Cosmic-type vertical comps.
- Aurelion Sol Black Hole Damage: 325/550/4000 ⇒ 350/575/4000
- Aurelion Sol Black Hole damage increase after 18 sec of combat: 15% ⇒ 20%
Last Breath is the backbone of all of our overpowered attack damage builds.
- Last Breath – Armor Penetration: 60% ⇒ 50%
- Eternal Breath (Item of Light) – Armor Penetration: 60% ⇒ 50%
The Dracomancers have brought a new enhancement to life. We are giving 3 buffs (a lucky number!) to the Lucky Gloves, to make the enhancement more worthy of its name and feel.
- Cutthroat (Assassin) Mana Inflation: 50% ⇒ 65%
- [NOUVEAU] Silver Tier Optimization: Gathering of the Dracomancers. Every 2 rounds, a random Dracomancer appears on your bench. You win a Kai’Sa.
- Apprentice Hero (Dracomancer) Buff percentage: 50% ⇒ 66%
- Lucky Gloves: Frontline attack damage champions will now have a better selection of items.
- Lucky Gloves: Now always drops full items instead of components (including in the early stages of play).
- Lucky Gloves: Some of the weaker options have been removed to improve the average strength of the enhancement.
- Ricochet (Cannoneer) Bounce Damage Reduction: 33% ⇒ 40%
- Verdant Veil Crowd Control Immunity Duration: 15 sec ⇒ 20 sec
- Achilles Heel – Armor Penetration: 20% ⇒ 10%
Smaller, but impactful changes should allow some comps to join the pack while allowing others to shine brighter.
We are decreasing the Scalebreaker type power up with a nerf.
- Scalebreaker Bonus Magic Damage: 15/50/115% ⇒ 15/50/100%
UNITS: TIER 1
- In an effort to make more reroll comps viable, we’re hosting a buffet.
- Karma Inner Flame Damage: 210/280/350 ⇒ 210/280/420
- Nasus Dawn’s Fury HP increased: 225/350/550 ⇒ 225/350/650
- Nasus Dawn’s Fury damage per second to adjacent enemies: 70/100/170 ⇒ 70/100/185
- Sett Rogne attack damage percentage: 150/155/160% ⇒ 150/155/170%
UNITS: TIER 2
He may not need a real weapon, but he did need a little buff in armor and magic resistance.
- Jax – Armor and Magic Resist: 40 ⇒ 45
UNITS: TIER 3
Apparently, this is the Worlds patch right now for League of Legends. They’re buffing Lee Sin because they want to see him try amazing shots, but at home he’s already amazing, so I don’t see the problem.
- Lee Sin Max Mana (nerf): 30/80 ⇒ 30/90
- Sunbeam Cloak (Item of Light) Burn Range: 4 ⇒ 3
- Savior’s Oath (Item of Light) Shield Duration: 3 sec ⇒ 4 sec
- Savior’s Oath (Item of Light) – Ally Armor and Magic Resist: 30 ⇒ 35
- Draconic Imperialist Execution Threshold Max Health Percentage: 15% ⇒ 18%
- Pandora’s Bench – Range: 5 ⇒ 7
- Lightscale Item, Staff of the Aurimancer – Base Power: 15 ⇒ 20
- [NOUVEAU] Gathering of the Dracomancers (optimization): Each round, a random Dracomancer appears on your bench. You win a Kai’Sa.
- Our fix for the Ricochet boom has been pushed back to patch 12.19.
- The Blackwings type now also sacrifices a champion when it activates thanks to a Blackwings unit automatically placed on the board at the end of the purchase phase, if you have an empty unit slot.
- Black Wings now correctly displays sacrifice hex and chain visual effects for players and ghosts fighting on an opponent board.
- Forbidden to Cross Effluvia: Fixed a rare issue where Ghost Armies could have multiple champions sacrificed and therefore get multiple items.
- Undeserved Glory: Nilah no longer rerolls her skill if her target dies due to non-skill damage.
- Zippy’s Assault Roll now hits its target more reliably.
- Nilah now recasts her skill on the nearest unit instead of the farthest.
- Nilah now properly rerolls her skill when she kills a target in a corner.
- Nilah’s damage should now better match her animation.
- Free Samples: Mirage (Pirate’s Treasure) no longer grants a chest after PvE rounds.
- Pandora’s Bench and Recombobulator will now draw the correct number of units from the list when transforming 2 and 3 star units.
- The following enhancements will no longer be offered to players who choose All Different: Age of Dragons, Ancient Archives II (Ancient Archives I is already blacklisted), Dragon Imperialist, Dragon Soul.
- Hyper Roll: fixed a bug where you gained extra experience during the rounds of the Precious Dragon.
- Minor Tooltip Changes: Scalebreaker’s tooltip has been updated to better reflect how it actually works.
A competition is organized with our partnerwhich allows you to leave with the video game of your choiceof the fifa credits or some V-bucks.
To participate, just click on the following link →!