Modern Warfare’s AK-47 can become very effective in Warzone Pacific with the right attachments and perks.
This weapon has been present since the release of Call of Duty: Warzone in March 2020, but it does not mean that it is completely outdated. This very powerful assault rifle can get you out of sticky situations and completely surprise your opponents at long range.
Even though there are many dozens of weapons in the battle royale now, you can still trust this weapon which could help you win a victory if you use a good class.
In this guide, we are going to detail the attachments and perks to equip for this assault rifle that will be useful to you in Warzone.
Best Modern Warfare AK-47 Attachments on Warzone
- Stuffy : Monolithic silencer
- Cannon: 23″ RPK cannon
- Laser: tactical laser
- Stock: Skeletal stock
- Rear handle: Grip tape – Rubber
Best perks for Modern Warfare’s AK-47 on Warzone
- Asset 1 : No Run – The No Run perk will increase your Tactical Sprint duration which will allow you to move around the map faster. Crouch speed is also increased by 30%.
- Asset 2 : Overarm / Maximum Alert – For this, use the strategy of using two classes. Choose Overload on the first purchased Supply Drop, then High Alert for the second.
- Asset 3 : Boosted – The transition speed between your weapons is faster, as is the throwing of your grenades.
Now you have all the cards in hand to really chain the eliminations with this Modern Warfare AK-47. Once you have the possibility of recovering your classes in the game, it’s up to you to show what you are capable of!