The Bren is currently one of the most powerful weapons in Warzone Pacific Season 1. Discover the best accessories and assets that you absolutely must equip.
Season 1 of Warzone Pacific introduced many interesting novelties that players were able to discover with great pleasure.
And among all these additions, we can find many new weapons including the Bren, which quickly made its way into the Battle Royale meta.
The Bren is a heavy machine gun that packs an impressive amount of ammo and firepower.
This weapon can prove extremely deadly on Caldera, provided you equip the right attachments and perks.
Discover without further delay, the best class of Bren for season 1 of Warzone Pacific.
Best Bren Class in Warzone Pacific
Bren’s best accessories
- Stuffy : Mercury silencer
- cannon : Queen’s Scepter 775 mm
- Telescope : PU Scope 3-6x SVT-40
- Stock : Oak & Shield 12B
- Cannon accessory : Sculpted front handle
- Charger : Drum magazine for 100 rounds of .303 British
- Ammunition : Elongated
- Rear handle : Fabric handle
- Asset 1 : Sleight of hand
- Asset 2 : Fully charged
In order to control Bren recoil, we decided to opt for the Mercury Silencer which is ideal for mitigating shots and improving accuracy. The Queen’s Scepter 775 mm also reduces the recoil of this weapon.
With the weapon’s accuracy improved, you can now increase your chances of hitting your targets at longer ranges by equipping the SVT-40 3-6x PU Scope. The Oak & Shield 12B stock will improve aiming stability.
The Sculpted Foregrip and Cloth Grip will give you more recoil control and improved hip fire accuracy, at the cost of a slight drop in ADS velocity, while the 100 Round Drum Magazine . 303 British will allow you to have enough ammo to take out an entire team.
The Sleight of Hand perk will allow you to reload your massive magazine faster, while Fully Charged will give you enough spare ammo so you don’t have to search for it throughout your game.
Finally, we chose the Extended ammunition type to give the weapon increased bullet speed. This will allow you to totally dominate your opponents in duels.
The Best Assets for a Bren Class
- Advantage 1: No race – The perk will increase your tactical sprint duration which will allow you to move around the map faster. Crouch speed is also increased by 30%.
- Perk 2: Overkill/Ghost – Use the strategy of using two classes. Choose Overload on the first purchased Supply Drop, then Ghost on the second.
- Perk 3: Combat Scout – This perk allows you to reveal the position of enemies you shoot at, even through walls.
There you go, you now know all the elements that make up the current best Bren class in Warzone Pacific.