the host is the subject of two new complaints

Two other women accuse Sébastien Cauet of rape and sexual assault. They decided to file a complaint.

Since several weeks, Cauet is in turmoil. On November 18, the host was targeted by a first complaint for rape of a minor over 15 years old and rape. A complaint filed by a young woman now aged 25 who revealed that she had been sexually assaulted twice in 2014 when she was a minor, then in 2022. A preliminary investigation was opened on November 22 by the Bourg-en-Bresse public prosecutor’s office.

At the microphone of BFM TVshe had affirmed that the 51-year-old host would have forced to give him fellatio although she was only 15 years old at that time. “He sat next to me, we were on the sofa. That’s when he lowered his pants a few centimeters (…) He put it all out there and that’s when he said to me: “This is how you succeed on the radio, you have to do it”. I put my phone on the coffee table, looked him straight in the eye, and said, “I can’t.” And he said to me: “Show me what you can do””.

The rest after this ad

Two new complaints

From, Sébastien Cauet continues to proclaim his innocence. Even his wife, Nathalie Dartois, does not believe in his guilt. “He’s someone who has principles, and that’s not him”, she assured. To defend, Sébastien Cauet explained that he was filing a complaint for “moral harassment and defamation”. Suspended from the antenna NRJhe filed a new complaint on November 27 with the Nanterre public prosecutor’s office For “attempted extortion by an organized gang, slanderous denunciation, forgery and uses against unnamed persons. His lawyer, Simon Clémenceau, explained to BFM TV that he contested “totally the accusations that are brought against him”.

However, this Tuesday, November 28, two new complaints for acts of rape and sexual assault were filed by two other women against Sébastien Cauet. “To date, the Paris public prosecutor’s office has received three complaints filed against radio host Monsieur Cauet, including two initially handled by the Bourg-en-Bresse public prosecutor’s office, concerning acts of rape and assault. sexual”, said the Paris prosecutor’s office, as reported Le Figaro. “The investigation was entrusted to the minor protection brigade of the regional directorate of the judicial police (DRPJ), one of the complainants indicating that she was a minor for part of the facts denounced”, specified the prosecution.

Pauline has been writing for the Auféminin site for many months now. She enjoys deciphering current events as much as telling the latest stories about your favorite people. When she’s not looking…

source site-35