Creams for mature skin
Goodbye skin aging!
Pretty much every person dreams of having beautiful, firm skin. Anti-aging creams can help. You can find out what you should know about them here.
Pretty much everyone of us gets wrinkles at some point, of course nobody wants them. An annoying topic that unfortunately will come up at some point for better or for worse!
Numerous factors influence our skin, diet, our way of life as well as internal influences (e.g. genes) and external factors (e.g. UV radiation or pollutants in the air). If wrinkles appear despite a balanced and healthy diet, exercise, little sunbathing, enough sleep and the like, that is by no means a reason to stop – quite the opposite, because our skin has to endure a lot every day. An extensive moisturizer is needed.
How do anti aging creams work against wrinkles?
Now is the time for one Anti aging cream, because they care for, regenerate and smooth the skin. So it's perfect to prevent the first small wrinkles as much as possible and to reduce existing wrinkles. Of course, we would like to have a visible result immediately after using an anti-aging cream, but for that we have to be patient first. Because in order to achieve a visible anti-aging effect, the active ingredients must also be contained in the right concentration in the cream.
You can read here which content is particularly important in nursing and why:
- low molecular weight hyaluronic acid is the so-called "water reservoir" of the skin, which ensures elasticity and resilience.
- Retinol (vitamin A) inhibits the breakdown of collagen, brightens age spots and helps rebuild skin structure and cell renewal.
- L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is an antioxidant, so it neutralizes free radicals that contribute to skin aging, but also helps against age spots and relieves inflammation. Vitamin C also ensures a stable collagen structure, i.e. tightens the skin so that the formation of wrinkles is slowed down and the skin remains wrinkle-free for longer.
- Vitamin E. protects against free radicals that attack the skin structure, supports cell renewal and supplies the horny layer with moisture so that the skin does not dry out so quickly and becomes more elastic.
- Peptides there are many to achieve the desired anti-aging effects, an optimal combination of peptides and antioxidants in creams is crucial. Peptides have the important function of smoothing out wrinkles and promoting the body's own production of collagens in order to look young and as wrinkle-free as possible and at the same time strengthen the skin's protective barrier.
- urea binds moisture and retains it inside the skin to protect it from drying out.
When should we start using a cream with hyaluronic acid and retinol?
Cell renewal usually slows down from the age of 25. The first small wrinkles then often form from the age of 30 to 35, because the older we are, the more the skin loses its elasticity and elasticity. The blood circulation and sebum production in the skin also decrease. Basically, wrinkles are to some extent also predisposed, which is why you can develop small wrinkles a little earlier. The moisture reserves of our skin are then no longer filled as well as they used to be and cell renewal is also slowed down. Creams with hyaluronic acid and retinol help us to reduce wrinkles, to supply the skin with sufficient moisture, to protect it from environmental influences and at the same time conjure up young and naturally beautiful looking skin. If the cream contains a sun protection factor, the care for your face is perfect, because it also protects your skin from UV radiation.
Welcome skin rejuvenation
Most women reach menopause around the age of 50, hormonal changes occur that can also be felt on the skin. The skin becomes drier every year and shows more and more deep wrinkles. Now at the latest – but preferably before that – it is important that you give your skin the appropriate care in the form of at least one cream, because – as you know, your skin becomes more demanding and dries faster with increasing age. An intensive cream with hyaluronic acid and retinol, for example, supports the skin sufficiently, protects it from it and makes the skin look beautifully young.
From 60 years and older you need particularly rich creams with anti-aging, which are intended for mature skin. Numerous care products can be used for this. Creams with the following ingredients are particularly recommended: vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, urea, retinol, hyaluronic acid, coenzyme Q10 and minerals. Trace elements such as magnesium, copper, zinc, silicon, folic acid or phosphorus are also among the components of a suitable and good cream.
Which Anti Aging Cream Is Right For Me?
Creams with hyaluronic acid, retinol and Co. should do one thing above all else: provide moisture. In no case should they weigh down the skin. If this is the case for you, you can be sure that it is not the perfect cream for your skin.
Anti aging creams come in a wide variety. While with a Anti-aging day cream it is important that it is absorbed quickly and has a light consistency so that you can use it as a base for your make-up, yours Anti-aging night cream be a little richer. Your skin type determines which cream is best for you. Dry skin, for example, enjoys generous amounts of moisture, while oily or combination skin, on the other hand, has different needs and does not want to receive even more moisture.
Time for the perfect facial care
On Facial serum is the ideal complement to the anti-aging cream. If you use both, you will quickly notice that the combination and concentration is perfect for your skin and complements each other great. The result: The skin will feel supple and beautiful and look young and smooth, so that you would not want to do without the serum or the cream.
Properties of a serum:
- Serums give the skin intensive care. Although they contain highly concentrated ingredients, they usually only provide the skin with sufficient nourishing ingredients in combination with a rich cream.
- They have a light, liquid to gel-like consistency, but are by no means moisturizing.
- Facial serums are extremely popular, not least thanks to their individual applicability.
- Compared to anti-aging creams, they are absorbed into the skin relatively quickly.