You feel like a bit of color in the lengths? How about tinting with hair? We tell you what to look for.
You want more color in the lengths? Hair tinting makes it easy to create a new look. We tell you how to apply the paint properly, what to pay attention to, and what makes tints different from a coloration .
Tingling or dyeing hair: where is the difference?
Have you been thinking about tinting or dyeing your hair? You just can not decide between a tint, tint or coloration? Our pros and cons list will help you.
- refreshes the hair color and gives the hair shine
- contains no chemistry (developer) and puts only externally on the hair
- washes up within six to eight washes back out
- leaves no approach
- does not cover gray hair
- ensures a permanent change in hair color
- Contains ammonia and opens the cuticle so that the color can get into the hair fiber
- does not wash out , it creates an approach . By the way, with these tips you can dye your own hair at home
- ensures a reliable gray hair cover . Here are some tips you need to look out for if you want to dye gray hair
To keep the color fresh for a long time, the hair needs special care. Here we show you how to take care of dyed hair .
May you bleach blond hair?
You have bleached hair that you want to tint? Then you should note the following points:
- Caution Color dilemma: The darker bleached hair should be tinted, the more dangerous the result can be. A bleaching roughens the hair structure, the tint or color may end up uneven or even get a nasty green or orange sting.
- Keep an eye out for the color choice: If the original blond tone is warm, then warm tones like golden blond, golden brown and chestnut match. is it a cool blond shade, better picks up a cooler tint. Here are more tips for blonde hair .
Tint your hair – you should pay attention to that
First, it is important to know if allergies exist, for example, against ammonia. In contrast, helping to protect the hairline with a fatty cream. This prevents color residue on the scalp.
In addition, you should not wash the hair before tinting, but only moisten – so forms a natural protective coat around the hair and the tint is gentler on the hair.
Hair sounds in four steps
- Cover the bathroom and clothing and protect against splashes of paint, for example with an old, dark T-shirt or towel.
- Apply the tint with the applicator to the washed or damp hair . Alternatively, massage the color into the hair or spread with a comb. So the result is even.
- The exposure time depends on the hair type, the desired color intensity and the information on the package leaflet.
- Following the tint wash thoroughly – and until the water runs clear.