The first major post-launch biome update for Valheim is here. Iron Gate published it on February 7 and allows you to correct many errors, improve certain points while adding certain things. For example, two new items are available, the ballista can now focus on a single target, while mobs inside Mistlands dungeons can respawn.
You can find all the details of Valheim update 0.213.4 below.
Valheim Update 0.213.4
- New Build: Hexagonal Gate
- New Item: Fisherman’s Hat (needs super secret recipe)
Balances and improvements
- Players can now use a trophy on the ballista to limit which enemies to target.
- Improved Gjall’s spit attacks (they fire 2 projectiles again, but the burst interval is increased. They should now be more visible and a little easier to avoid. More fire damage, less bludgeon damage) .
- Some Mistlands mobs will spawn in other biomes.
- The Mistlands boss now tries to flee if it cannot reach the player.
- Mobs inside Mistlands dungeons can respawn.
- Wolves can now eat chickens.
- Mist torches are no longer a primary target for enemies.
- Changed the size of the portal to the Mistlands boss room (the entrance “box” was a little too big. Players should no longer be able to mine the top of the entrance and be able to press ” E” to enter through the wall/stones).
- Eitr regeneration is no longer affected by swimming or when encumbered.
- Ymir’s Flesh can now be purchased from Haldor after the Elder dies, instead of after Bonemass.
- Improved the health and resistance of some Dvergr parts.
- Ballista ammo capacity increased from 20 to 40.
Additionally, a host of issues have been fixed.
If you want more information about Valheim or join an active community to share pleasant moments with other players, we invite you to join the Valheim France community Discord.
A competition is organized with our partner Instant Gamingwhich allows you to leave with the video game of your choiceof the fifa credits or some V-bucks.
To participate, just click on the following link → Choose my video game !