- A Romanian online retailer may have accidentally published product pages for the Xiaomi 13T (Pro).
- They are actually not scheduled to be presented until September 26, 2023.
- The pages reveal some of the specifications of the devices.
It shouldn’t surprise anyone that many online retailers sometimes add new devices to their websites a few weeks before the launch. The online retailer eMAG from Romania probably made a mistake. For a short period of time, the product pages of the Xiaomi 13T (Pro) were public, which revealed information about Xiaomi’s new smartphone before September 26th.
This was noticed by some media outlets like GSMArena, who immediately took a few screenshots and were also able to collect some information regarding the technical equipment.
The product listing shows this information:
- Display: 6.67 inches with a resolution of 1,220 x 2,712 pixels and 144 Hertz refresh rate
- Front camera: 20 megapixels
- Camera: 50 megapixel main camera / 50 megapixel telephoto camera / 12 megapixel ultra wide camera
- Battery pack: 5,000 milliamp hour battery capacity, 67 watt fast charging (Xiaomi 13T) or 120 watt fast charging (Xiaomi 13T Pro)
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 8200 Ultra (Xiaomi 13T), MediaTek Dimensity 9200+ (Xiaomi 13T Pro)
- Miscellaneous: IP68 rating, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.4, 200 grams weight (Xiaomi 13T Pro)
The online retailer is said to have quoted the price for the Xiaomi 13T as 3,299 Romanian leu (around 664 euros), while the Xiaomi 13T Pro is said to cost 4,699 Romanian leu (around 945 euros). Even if this information probably comes from a retailer and therefore sounds a little more reliable than mere rumors, we should still be careful and wait for the official launch.
Don’t miss anything with this NETWORK WORLDNewsletter
Every Friday: The most informative and entertaining summary from the world of technology!