If you use regularly Google Drive, this tip of the day might catch your attention. Indeed, it is possible to block users to avoid being spammed and receiving abusive content.
Tomorrow all power users ! With the tip of the day, Clubic offers you the opportunity to learn a hidden or little-known function of your software, operating systems or services every day! All in less time than it takes to say “click”!
Google Drive: how to block users on computer, Android and iOS?
In a note published in July 2021 on its blog dedicated to updates to the Workspace service, Google indicated the arrival of a feature that allows users to be blocked.
To block the owner of a file from the PC versionsimply :
- Go to drive.google.com
- Click on the tab Shared with me
- Select the file(s) in question
- Right-click then block the email
On Android and iOS :
- Open the Drive app
- At the top right of a file, press Menu (represented by the vertical lines)
- In the menu, press To block (tracked by email)
- In the window, press To block
- Google Drive for Windows
- Google Drive for macOS
- Google Drive for Android
- Google Drive for iOS
View all of our Google Docs tutorials here
Sources: Google Support / Google Workspace Updates