Clean the ceramic hob
The best home remedies and tips
After cooking is before cooking, we have to clean the ceramic hob as soon as possible. But don't worry: burnt leftovers can be easily removed from the ceramic hotplate.
Cleaning the ceramic hob: general tips
Of course, something splashes on the stove while cooking. As beautiful as glass ceramics are, unfortunately even the smallest incrustations and dirt cannot be overlooked.
So that the sensitive hob is sparkling clean again very quickly, we should not only rely on certain household remedies, but also clean the ceramic hob regularly.
Here are a few general cleaning tips:
- Very simple but useful: the ceramic hob Clean daily with a damp cloth or ragto remove the coarse dirt.
- Clean the hob before and after cooking – Soiling is easier to remove when the hobs are still warm.
- To avoid stubborn incrustations, a Ceran field scraper to be taken at hand. Drops of sauce and Co. on the ceramic field, the scraper should be used as soon as possible. The advantage: There are no scratches on the hotplate.
- From the exclusive cleaning with Dish soap we should refrain from lime residue remaining on the glass ceramic plate.
Cleaning the ceramic hob: The best home remedies for stubborn dirt
- Baking powder: Burned-in spots can be removed with the help of baking soda. Mix the baking powder with a little water to make a paste. Apply this to the ceramic hob, let it work and then wipe it off.
- Glass cleaner or oven spray: Glass cleaners or oven sprays are particularly helpful with encrustations on a glass ceramic hob. Spray the ceramic hob with the home remedy and then wash it off with warm water – so streaks don't stand a chance.
- Lemon juice: The glass ceramic hob can also be cleaned with lemon juice. The acidity of the lemon not only removes burned-in spots extremely well, but also lime stains.
- Dishwasher tabs: Another household remedy for soiling on the glass ceramic hob is to mix dishwasher tablets with a little water. Apply the resulting paste to the hob, allow it to take effect and wipe it off.
Vaseline: the right care for the ceramic hob
Correct maintenance is very important so that the ceramic hob is really sparkling clean. With the help of vaseline Not only does the hob shine, it also forms a protective layer on it.
A pinch of Vaseline is enough. Distribute these on the ceramic field and polish thoroughly with a cloth. This prevents dirt from eating into the hob so quickly and, above all, stains can be removed more easily.
Clean the ceramic hob with baking soda
If the glass ceramic hob is completely banned, there is a natural miracle mixture with baking soda that makes the hob shine again in no time. Branded food no longer has a chance here. By the way, baking soda is also suitable for cleaning the oven. The video gives the exact ingredients and instructions for cleaning: