Last May, THQ Nordic and Black Forest Games launched pre-orders for Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobedallowing in particular to obtain as a bonus the Clone Rampage DLCa multiplayer mode stand-alone action game with Crypto. Other players would otherwise have to pay €12.99 to discover this title.
But finally, the studios announce today that Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage is now playable for free on PC (Steam and GOG.com) and Xbox One, while PS4 players still have to drop €0.26 to access the game. Here is a presentation of this additional content stand-alone :
Wreak havoc in the standalone Clone Carnage DLC! Double-hit 2 players in local split-screen, or up to 4 online. Unleash your wild side on 6 different maps in Carnage, Armageddon, Race and Abduction modes:
- Discover the dark side of a classic alien invasion;
- Destroy humans with psi powers and explosive weapons like the Anal Probe;
- Possess a wretched human and infiltrate the fragile Earth democracies;
- Destroy their primitive architecture with your flying saucer;
- Play with up to 4 human or alien players and destroy everything online;
- Deal double the destruction in 2-player split-screen local multiplayer;
- Challenge your friends and opponents in 4 game modes and 6 different maps;
- All skins in the game Destroy All Humans! of 2020 are included.
Destroy All Humans! Clone Carnage has struggled to appeal to players with access to it, with the title having “pretty negative” reviews on Steam. The transition to free-to-play should bring people back to the servers, even if the quality is not necessarily there. You can also find Destroy All Humans! 2 – Reprobed at €39.99 on Gamesplanet.
Writer – Tester