It’s now official: Diablo Immortal will also arrive on PC, in June 2022, in addition to the mobile platform, which was the one originally planned, and the support that this version of Diablo was designed for. For all players to know if their PC will be able to run this new Diablo experience, PC requirements, minimum and recommended, have been revealed and are available on the game page, from the Battle.net platform.
Diablo Immortal PC specs
As you can see below, the PC configurations of Diablo Immortal are very correct, especially in terms of RAM and processor. The good news is that you don’t necessarily have to have a very, very good machine to run the software. Thus, many players will most likely be able to try their hand at the game, despite a more modest configuration. It should also be kept in mind that Diablo Immortal will arrive through a beta, at first, which could cause various problems.
- Operating system → Windows 7
- Processor → Intel Core i3 or AMD FX-8100
- RAM → 4 GB of memory
- Graphics card → NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850 or Intel HD Graphics 530
- Resolution : 1920×1080
- Operating system → Windows 10 or Windows 11 (46 bit)
- Processor → Intel Core i5 or AMD Ryzen 5
- RAM → 8 GB of memory
- Graphics card → NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 or AMD Radeon RX 470
- Resolution → 1920 x 1080 minimum
As a reminder, Diablo Immortal will be available on PC, through an open beta, on June 2.. The release on mobile, in final version, will also take place on this date.
To participate, just click on the following link → Choose my video game !