Even without the name FIFA, EA Sports FC 24 will bring back the famous fashion Ultimate Team and its player cards to collect and improve. We also know the highest rated players at launch, those for whom the community will fight to obtain the best copies.
If you want even rarer and potentially better cards, you can turn to the limited series which will be highlighted from launch and regularly throughout the season. For example, there will be THE Hero And Heroinesrevealed earlier this summerand also THE Iconsstars of past decades who marked history. There will be 8 of them at start-up, the strongest being Mia Hamm and her score of 93but there will also be 2 French people: Camille Abily, legend of Olympique Lyonnais, and Franck Ribéry, superstar who passed through Bayern Munich.
- Mia Hamm (USA) : the first ever winner of the Player of the Year award, the first player to win two World Cups in 1999, and the first woman inducted into the World Football Hall of Fame
- Zico (Brazil) : the idol of the best in the world who admired the creative genius of Zico who invented new ways of dribbling his opponents and set the record for the number of free kicks scored with 101 direct goals
- Bobby Charlton (UK) : Knighted by the Queen of England, Bobby is part of the very short list of nine players to have won the World Cup, the UEFA Champions League and the Ballon d’Or
- Camille Abily (France) : A legend of the French national team and Olympique Lyonnais, Camille won no fewer than five UEFA Women’s Champions Leagues over the last eight seasons of her career, and scored more than 15 goals as a midfielder and created numerous scoring chances for her teammates to contribute to one of the most dominant teams in football history
- Birgit Prinz (Germany) : Prinz reigned at the pinnacle of German football for a decade, winning every German Player of the Year trophy between 2001 and 2008 and leading Frankfurt to six Frauen-Bundesliga titles and six German Cup victories in the span of eight years. She also won the World Cup Best Scorer trophy in 2203.
- Homare Sawa (Japan) : After scoring four goals during her very first international selection for Japan at the age of 15, Sawa continued her incredible journey with 11 league titles, a World Player of the Year trophy, and took her career as a record holder for the number of appearances and the number of goals for the Japanese national team
- Kelly Smith (UK) : Ranked as the second highest scorer in England’s history with an average of over a goal per game, Kelly is renowned for winning no fewer than five league titles as well as five FA Cups and led Arsenal to a memorable victory in the UEFA Women’s Cup
- Franck Ribéry (France) : The twirling winger broke the record for number of Bundesliga titles with nine victories during his 12 seasons in Bavaria as well as a memorable UEFA Champions League victory in 2013
|Favorite editor of your favorite editor since 2009, passionate about boom-boom music, fan of comedy series of all kinds. I’ve played a little too much Pokémon in my life.|
|Follow me :|