Launched just a year after the first G Pro, the Logitech G Pro X does not lack ambitions. The acoustics have been completely revised and, above all, the handling of the microphone has been carried out by the eminent specialist Blue Microphones. And it gets along.
Logitech G Pro X
Introductory price 129 €
- Software quality
The G Pro X is certainly content with satisfactory performance, albeit imperfect, when it comes to its quality of sound reproduction. But it stands out brilliantly from its competition thanks to its microphone, one of the very best on helmets. gaming, and the remarkable effectiveness of its Blue VO! CE vocal treatments. Even more than competitive players, it is especially to apprentice streamers and budding videographers that we recommend this headset. A golden deal for such quality voice capture at this price.
- Sound quality with fabric pads (after equalization).
- One of the very best gaming headset mics.
- Remarkably effective and relevant Blue VO! CE voice treatments.
- Good comfort.
- Manufacturing quality.
- Abundant analog connectivity in addition to USB: usable on PC, mobile, game console …
- Too jagged frequency response (without equalization).
- Very imprecise bass with the imitation leather pads.
- Low sound insulation, regardless of the pad material chosen.
As an alternative
Plantronics RIG 800LX
Introductory price 179.99 €
- Controls & application
Apart from its packaging and the fact that it bears the Xbox brand, the RIG 800LX is almost perfectly identical to the RIG 800HD. The only difference is in the wireless USB adapter, which is slightly different so that it can be used with the consoles of the Xbox One family. We therefore invite you to refer to the RIG 800HD test for our detailed opinion on this excellent helmet. gaming wireless, which combines all the essential qualities for this type of product: remarkable sound reproduction, a good microphone, irreproachable comfort and autonomy.
Source link -98