The Life Q30 from Soundcore is part of this myriad of nomadic headphones to promise us mountains and wonders at an unbeatable price. Without revolutionizing the market, it still has some good surprises in store…
The Life Q30 is a nice little surprise. Of course, you shouldn’t expect great experience or stunning design quality from it, however, it fulfills its mission humbly on all terrains and sometimes even offers more than its direct competitors. This is a good starting point at a low price in the jungle of Bluetooth headphones with active noise reduction.
- Active Noise Reduction (RBA) with very good performance.
- Homogeneous and pleasant sound reproduction (with RBA, and manual equalization).
- Nice stereophonic width.
- Good comfortable feelings, totally foldable design.
- Extremely generous autonomy (40 hours with RBA!).
- Very average sound precision.
- Significantly lower sound performance when RBA is disabled (or headset is off).
- Fairly average level of finish.
NB: The reported price drop is calculated by comparing the lowest price of the day with the average of the lowest prices charged by all merchants for the product last month, with security rules to exclude prices from shops whose the VAT policy is not clear (known as “grey” shops, typically in the case of imports from China).
The JBL Tune 710 BT is a simple headset that does not shine with its originality, but fulfills its function thanks to decent performance supported by a very comfortable autonomy. The sound isn’t best in class and the headset is far from flawless. We can mention its design which will not suit everyone and which could benefit from a few changes to make it more comfortable. However, even if some competitors do better, the offer remains rather honest.