- On YouTube, the Google Pixel 7a is shown in a hands-on video in “Arctic Blue” color.
- The smartphone seems more similar to the Pixel 7 than the Pixel 6a.
- In addition to first impressions, we also get a detailed insight into the hardware equipment.
While you can only hold the Pixel 7a in your hands after the official release, some content creators like “munchy” can do it before that. He shares his first impressions of Google’s new phone and compares it to other phones in the Pixel range and Android smartphones from other manufacturers in a video. Below you can see the video
At this point you will find one Videos from Youtube, which complements the article. You can display this with one click.
The case feels like it’s made out of plastic, like the Pixel 6a, according to him. However, the camera looks like it is from the Pixel 7. There is even an improvement in handling: The volume rocker was probably placed a little too high for use with one hand on the Pixel 6a, which is no longer the case on the Pixel 7a. Interesting detail: A protective cover for the Pixel 7 also fits the Pixel 7a, with the exception of a cut-out for a microphone and is a bit wobbly.
In addition to many personal impressions, screen and sound tests, which you can best see for yourself, he shows a number of hardware facts through an app.
- Display: 1,080 x 2,400 pixels with HDR 10
- Processor: Google Tensor G2 with 4 x 1.80 gigahertz, 2 x 2.35 gigahertz and 2 x 2.85 gigahertz
- Random access memory: Eight gigabytes of LPDDR5
- Battery capacity: 4,300 mAh
- Camera: Triple camera with 16.1 megapixels, 13 megapixels and 16.1 megapixels with image stabilizer
- Front Camera: 12.9 megapixels
Don’t miss anything with the NETWORK-Newsletter
Every Friday: The most informative and entertaining summary from the world of technology!