It was this Tuesday that came out Sonic Superstars, a new old-fashioned adventure in side-scrolling of the blue hedgehog SEGA and his friendsbut with an ultra-colorful visual presentation and all in 3D. The plot obviously pits them against Eggmanbut also to Trip And Fang, the latter being known to fans, of whom we were able to discover the actions which preceded the events of the game via two prologues, one in video and the other in comics. We find all these beautiful people in a launch trailer which highlights the different aspects of the title, including multiplayer allowing us to create our own robotic avatar and cooperation of up to four.
For the little story, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles And Amy Rose will therefore go through the Northstar Islands in order to stop the antagonists’ plan to transform the giant animals of these islands into Badniks.
- A new impetus for Sonic – This adventure reinvents the fast-paced, side-scrolling 2D action of the Sonic games in a new formula with 3D graphics, new powers, a new region and more! A classic Sonic game like never before!
- Play as your favorite characters – Choose between Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and Amy Rose, and use their powers to cross the Northstar Islands and defeat Dr. Eggman, who has teamed up with Fang, a former adversary.
- Channel the power of the Chaos Emeralds – New Emerald Powers allow you to clone yourself, climb waterfalls, change shape, and much more.
- Share the fun with friends – For the first time in a Sonic game, the entire story is playable with 3 other players locally.
- More and more players – Compete against up to seven players online, or three locally, in an all-new PvP mini-game!
Read also: Sonic Superstars gets a superb animated intro cinematic