New entry level helmets gaming Wireless from Logitech, the G435, compatible with PS4, PS5, Switch, PC and mobile, is defined above all as a simple and very affordable model. However, he does not forget the essential.
Introductory price 80 €
- Controls & application
Cartesian product par excellence, the Logitech G435 shows all the qualities one expects from a headset gaming entry-level wireless: a very simple, yet satisfying design, a no-frills user experience, and last but not least – more than decent performance, both in terms of speakers and microphone. Above all, the versatility provided by the dual radio connectivity via USB / Bluetooth is a very nice bonus. Too bad, however, that the headset is stubbornly incompatible with the Nintendo Switch, with which it could have formed an irresistible couple.
- Clean, balanced, reasonably transparent sound.
- Convincing stereo sound.
- Perfectly intelligible and natural microphone voice capture.
- Dual wireless Bluetooth and proprietary connection (via USB).
- Low latency in Bluetooth.
- Good autonomy.
- Extreme lightness, good comfort.
- Lack of sharpness in the sound.
- Microphone sensitive to surrounding noise.
- No wired connection.
- Incompatible with Nintendo Switch (both Bluetooth and USB).
- No storage pouch provided.
- Deployment of the hoop a little tight for larger heads.
As an alternative
Trust Carus (GXT 322)
Introductory price 44.9 €
The Carus (GXT 322) hides its game well. Behind its aggressive appearance actually hides a helmet for gamer effective in critical areas. It is certainly not a model of discretion or finesse, but it will be a very good starting point for those looking for a very affordable playmate.