Duchess Kate (38) has revealed that her offspring has unusual eating habits for children. When visiting a children's hospital in London, the 38-year-old said, according to US magazine People, that Prince George (6), Princess Charlotte (4) and one-year-old Prince Louis wanted beetroot on their plates: "It's one of these things, before you tried it, you don't know. "
Sweet scenes with the Duchess
The Duchess seemed to have great fun visiting the children in the hospital. She joked with the little ones, laughed and played with them. Particularly sweet scenes played out when the Duchess served the children their breakfast, filled their bowls with cornflakes to the top and asked them about their favorite fruit.
As part of a Christmas special last year, the Duchess had already revealed that she obviously has no problem "cheering" her children on the Royals' home-grown vegetables: "We have carrots, beans, beetroot – an absolute favorite, Louis loves it beetroot, "she said at the time TV cook Mary Berry (84).
That's why she didn't wear her engagement ring
The visit also caused a sensation because Duchess Kate sometimes wore fewer rings than usual when visiting the hospital. Only she had not removed her wedding ring, the rest – above all the blue engagement ring, which is an heirloom from Lady Di – was missing. There was, however, a simple, practical reason: For hygienic reasons, Kate should wear as little jewelry as possible.
Duchess Kate – Facts & Figures
- HRH Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, GCVO, is the wife of British Prince William, Duke of Cambridge
- Her full name is Catherine Elizabeth Middleton
- Her birthday is on January 9, 1982
- On April 29, 2011, Kate Middleton married the British heir to the throne, Prince William, and became the wife of the future King of England
- The two have three children: George Alexander Louis (* 2013); Charlotte Elizabeth Diana (* 2015); Louis Arthur Charles (* 2018)